Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fox "News": 30 Seconds Over Tokkyo, as I Bom mb Fox and They Bomb Gingrich (Boycott Fox News)

I have said that iI am boycottting Fox News (not even using the name in this blog, except when I grant myself one of those Obama-type waivers he grants to his favorites)--limiting myself to no mor than 3 minujtes of surfing per day (on about the same basis as all of the other vile and evil TV "news" sources out there, like CNN). Today, all I could stand was 30 seconds (hence the headline), and that is the last time I will look at Fox today.


See this blog's articles referenceing the rise of Newt Gingrich over the past few days. As I told you, I do not faovr Gingrich for President. In fact, I will not--at least as of now, unless things vastly change--wupport Gingrich against even Barack Obama. Doen't matter. What did I tell you? I told you that the ONLY puprose these ridiculous polls have served is to TRIGGER media SMEARS hystercial,overhyped smears) of whoever is "rising' in the polls this week. I TOLD you (easiest prediction I have ever made) that this meant that you will immediately begin to again see more SMEARS of Newt Gingrich. And people wonder if it ever bothers me that I am ALWAYS right--in foresight rather than hindsight.


Yep . It has already happened, and FOX NEWS is leading the way. The predictable "personal baggage" of Newt Gingrich is alrady being rehashed, often in hyesterical terms. But what aobut that 30 seconds today? Well, you had the despicable Fox News HYPING a Bloomberg SMERAR of Gingrich, with the breahless "news" that now that Gingrich is rising in the polls he is subject to more "scrutiy" (un hte obvious view of the EVIL peopole at Fox News).


What is the new SMEAR? Ah. That is interesting. It is an hysterical, overhped expansoin of the smear of Gingrich because he was paid money by Freddie Mac. Notice that a "smerar" can be TRUE, but still be a smear (overhyped propaganda, overstating what the true facts really mean). The Bloomberg report was that Gingricxh was paid 1.6 million dollars over 8 YEARS to advise Freddie Mac (the "qauasi-governmental" organization that helped crate our housing crisi, along with the similar Fannie Mae). Now the mainstream media has been UNINTERESTED in the involvement of DEMOCRATS in Freddie Mac and Fannnie Mae, including Cris Dodd and Barney Frank. The media has been UNINTERESTED that Barack Obama was part of the Congressional INSIDERS who TOOK NO ACTION to rein in Ffreddie Mac and Fannie Mae, as he approved of what Cris Dodd and Barney Frank were doing. The media was UNINTERESTED--outside of fox--in the failure of Brack Obama to do anything abut PRESENT 23 million dollar BONUSES to the FAILED executives of teh FAILED Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (now completely takeno over by the government). Then there is that Obama "loan" of 500 MILLION dollars in TAXPAYER money to Solyndra, including the COVER UP before the 2010 election of how that failing compnay was going to have to LAY OFF workers. The Obama Energy Department told Solyndra to HOLD that annonuncement until November 3, the day AFTER the 2010 elecitons.


In all of this, the "scandal" is that Gingrich was paid 16 million dollars to "advise" Freddie Mac? Hogwash. That is MINOR stuff. The SCANDAL is Fannnie Mae and Reddie Mac, and the way we ae STILL going down that road lthat has sunk our economy. Sure, Gingrih (as this blog has essentially told you) has NO real principles. He is willing to take m0ney, although even Bloomberg said it was NOT for "lobbying". Bill Clinton is willing to take money. Barak Obama CRONIES get money form all of this "stimulus" money. Pelois CRONES and associates get money from all of this Federal Government MONEY floating around. Willie Sutton (asked why he robbed banks): "That is where the money is". Why do so many peole get money from the Federal Gopvernment? Right. That is where the money is. THat is the SCANDAL here. The SCNDAL is this culture of Federal money being THROWN at everyone. What is Obama's main election "strategy"? Right. He is attemptaintg to BRIBE every peron he can with Federal MONEY. Middle class? Obama is BRIBING y0u. Veterans? Obama is trying to BRIBE you. Students? Obama is trying to BRIBE you . It just goes on and on. Gingrich is hardly the problem here, even though it is absurd to believe that he is a credible part of the solution. Then you have this SHAM "deficit supercommmittee", basically APPROVED by even Tea Party Republicans. The "news" every day is about the GAMES being played by his "committee" in an effort to arrive at a SHAM "deal" on reducing the defict. And Fox STiLL plays into the idea that this latest Gingrich SMEAR is a "major" story, "justified because Gingrich is now "rising" in the polls. Do you need any more PROFF that "polls" are EVIL things, and an excuse for the media to NOT do their job?


Nope. Fox "News' is NOT worth watching. And they are gettin gwrose. I once told lyou that my respect for Fox News was dropping by the day. Then I hhink I told you that such respect was dropping by the hour. Well, now my respect for Fox News--never that high--is dropping BY THE MINUTE. I now have NO respect at all for the truly vil peole-really no better than CNN, excdpt that Fox is willing to be UNFAIR to BOTH Democrats and Republicans (unlike the media, who target only Repubicans), solong as it does not require COURAGE (Fox lhaving noene).


I wourry again that I have held back, and not given you a real picure of just what I think of Fox News. The next time I grant myself a waiver, I will tyr to make up for it.


Again, let me be clear here. I am not saying that there should be no reporting of Gingrich getting paid from Freddie Mac for advice, while he is now attackng Freddie Mac. That is a perfectly valid thing to ask Gingrich about, and to report. Further, Gingrich's "explanation" that he told Freddie Mac to stop these insane loans has to be regarded as absurd. But you simply cannot make this a MAJOR issue in the campaign, when OBAMA is so much worse than Gingrich, and even more dishoenst. This is a sideshow. To try to make too mcyh out of it, as the despicable pople of Fox tried to do in that 30 seonds (making themselves just as ridiculous as Bloomberg) is terrible stuff. Unless lthe media starts showing PERSPECTIVE, and stops being a soure of OBVIOUS SMEARS, (overhyping things that are relatively minor, to the extent they are not telling outright lies), then the media :(all of them) arfe deserving of nothing but your CONTEMPT. That is what I have for Fox News. Yep. I got all of that out of 30 seconds. I do't need much to see exactly what is gong on. I PREDICTED it.


Okay. This bombing of Fox "News" is concluded. This blog will return to referring to Fox only as "the unfair and unbalanced network". As with our raids over Tokyo in World War II, the next bombing will not be preannnounced. Let the unfair and unbalanced network WORRY over when they next should head for their bomb sheltes. Notice how quckly the unfair and unbalanced network, as usual, gave MAJOR play to this obvisous left wing SMEAR of Gingrich(again, the "smear" being the overhpe and overreporting). Taht is what the unfair and unbalanced network does with every single mainstream media smear, while the mainsstream media (actually showiong they know better, whille maye the unfair and unbalanced network does not) refuses to pick up "smears" of the left by the unfair and unbalanced network.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). I will give you one bomb warining. My official announcement that I am walking away for the Republican Party FOREVER, without looking back, is ow inevitable. I just can't take it anymore. The actual article may not ahppen for a week or more, but the decisin is made. lYep. I now WANT Ron Paul to run as an independent (at least if Herman Cain is not the Republican nominee). He will have my support. And no, I do not care if that means Obama will be reelected. We HAVE to get something besides the present Repubican or Democratic parites. I had hoped for a TAKEOVER oft eh Republican Party. I do not see that happening, and thereofre that party is now dead to me. It will be known in this blog, form this point forward, as the GOP (Grand Outdated Party).

No comments: