Monday, July 18, 2011

Anderson Cooper and CNN: Sexist, Barbarian Hypocrites and Liars

We are back to my CNN-type campaign against Anderson Cooper and CNN for their disgraceful, utterly stupid and dhishonest attackon Michele Bachmann's HUSBANED (apparently "invetigating" every word he every said, even though he is not a candidate for anything--although we know that what CNN has really done is turn the network over to gay activists to make any kind of attack they want upon Michele Bachmann's husband as a means of attacking Bachmann).


Anderson Cooper, at the end of last week, had the second LONG segment devoted to an attack on Michele Bachmann's husband for being a Christian who does not believe God approves of homosexual conduct. Now Mr. Bachmann--the man so evvil that he helped his wife raise five children of their own and took in 23 foster children to help, at various times--runs the Christian counseling service in which Michele Bachmann has an interest (but is not involved in the day-today operation). That made Mr. Bachmann a target for gay activists tryig to get at Michele Bachmann through her SPOUSE. Two leftist people, including the very left Pul Begala, TOLD Anderson Cooper that he should be "careful" going after the SPOUSE of a candidate, since that was a terrible precedent. But sexist, dishonest, evil Anderson Cooper ignored this advice, and plowed ahead on his program.


Wju should he not? You know how CNN ruthlessly "invetigated" Michelle Obama, and demanded that she explain every word she ever said--NOT. This, of curse, is a recurrence of my old sarcasm disease. CNN people are the worst hypocriates to ever walk the Earth, on tow legs or four. And Anderson Cooper is lthe worst of the worst (keeping him honest). Anderson cooper is absolutely the most SANCTIMONIOUS. The man spreads evil with a sanctimonious smirk. . As at least one of the guests on Cooper's program tried to tell him, a homosexual who goeses to a CHRISTIAN counseling service talking about problems in sexual identity can expect a certain kind of advice. But Cooper wants to make a major "issue' out of what a mere SPOUSE of a candidate said about his views on homosexual conduct.


Let me be as blunt as I now how to be (pretty damn blunt, if I say so myelf): The views of a CANDIDATE on whethr God can work a miracle with people who claim to be homosexual ARE NOT RELEVANT TO ANY ISSUE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN. Imagine,m if you can imagine the evil and dishonest Anderson Cooper committing such religious heresy (from his religion, as he is an anti-Christian atheist) asking Barack Obama: "You calim to be a Chisstian. That means that you believe God can work miracles. Do you believe that God can work the miracle of converting a homosexual youth to a God-fearing, heterosuxal liefe?" No, I don't think that is an appropriate question. But I would ask it, if I had the chance of sasknig the question to either Obama or Cooperf. (without the part that he claims to be a Christian,). No, it is HPORCIRICAL and dishonest to claim that such a question would not be appropriate for Barack Obama, but is perfectly appropriate for Michele Bachmann . Bachmann has been perfectly straightforward on the gay ISSUES that might be regarded as legitimate (if minor, to everybody but CNN and the mainstream media) in the Presidential campaign: Bachmann supports a Constitutional Amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman, and would support reversing the "don't ask, don't tell" repel, after consultation with the military as to their views on the matter. End of story. But not for the gay obsessed CNN, and Anderson Cooper.


Nope. Anderson Cooper not only wants to ask Michele Bachmann about her person religious views, but he went back YEARS to find statements by Bachmann's husband about his Christian viewsd on homosexual conduct. This is beyond 'inappropriate". It is EVIL, dishonest, SEXIT stuff. Doubt me? Don't..


In the program late last week, Cooper acutally went back to an interview Mr. Bachmann gave some time ago (years ago, I think) on a Chrisitian show. Let me be blunt again: For the anti-Christian Anderson Cooper it is virtually a crime to go on a Christian radio show and admit you are a believeing Christian. Mr. Bachmann was asked abut his views on homosexual conduct, and he pretty much said he diid not approve of it (SHOCKING--to quote Claude Rains in "Casablanca"). Bachmann went on to talk about the deterioration of our society in general.


Segue to reality (away from the dishonest world of Anderson Cooper and CNN). Did you know that "barbarian" is a well known insult word toward homoosexuals? neither did I. Although I do not use them, I have have heard the following words used: "queer", "faggot", "pervert", etc. Mr. Bachmann did not use ANY of those words in this non-political interview given to a Christian radio host (again, I swear that alone is a "crime' for the anti-Christian Cooper). Waht Mr. Bachmann did, in discusinsing the deterioration of our society, was saythat there are "barbarians" out there. This was in the same interview that Bachmann talks about homosexuality (the same non-political interview not dsicussing any public policy matters). You should see where this is going. Yep. Cooper accused Bachmann of saying that homosexuals are "barbarians". In the insane, dishonest world of Anderson Coo9per, this is oobviously a well known epithet for gays. In my rfeal world, I don't even know what it would MEAN when used with reference to gays Whatever it means, I know that Anderson Coooper is one (barbarian, as I have no idea whether he is gay). I don't know if I would consider it an insult if someone called ME a "barbarian", but if cooper thinks it is an insult, I am glad to concede that he is a brabarian (and every other insulting thing you can think of under the sun).


Nope. Cooper is NOT doen with his smiring dishonesty. Remember, this is a SPOUSE thaqt gay activists are being allowed to attack through the use of CNN and Cooper as their agents. Cooper goes on to quote Bachmann's explanation for the term "barbarian", which is basically the only logical explanation of the workd (the one I vave above). After the explanation which Cooper says isd supported by the Christian host, Cooper gives that smirking, sekeptical look at the camera and says: "We will show you the context--Cooper being so dishonest that you can believe this if you want--and YOU can decide (Cooper leaving no doubt how he expected the viewer to decide) I sawI read what Coopr put on the screen, and my opinion is unchanged: Bachmann honestly stated the onlyconceivable way you could interpret the word "barbarian", and Anderson Coooper is the most sanctimonous liar that ever lived.


As I said, I am not a Christian. I do not turn the other cheek. If CnN, and Obama partisans, are going to do this kind of trash, then so am I. And so would I, if I were interviewing Obama. I would put Obama's words up on the screen: about small town Americans "clinging to their guns and their religion." Yep. I would put the words in full context, which does not help Obama. Then I would show Obama MISQUOTING the Declaration of Independence (I think deliberately) by leaving out the words "by their Creator". Then I would turn to the camera and say. "President Obama CLAIMS to be a Christian. You decide.'


And I would be MORE honet than Anderson Cooper,. both Bill Maher and I agree that Obama is NOT a Christian, but a secualr humanist. That means that Obama--not his spouse--is a LIAR. Yu ccan certainly make the case that Oama is a liar, and is not a Christian, and applying the standards of CNN and Anderson Cooper you ShOULD make lthat case if you are a "journalist"--at leat, assuming your agenda is against Obama as Cooper's is against Michele Bachmann. Bill Maher and I both know what it means NOT to be a Christian. Neither one of us is a Christian, although I am not an anti-Christian bigot like regular CNN guest Maher. When both Maher and I believe that Obama isd NOT a Christian, you can take it to the bank. And don't tell me that shoulld not be an "issue" in a PresPresidential campaign, even if it would make Obama a liar. Once you start down the road of talkinga bout a person's religious beliefs, you are on dangerous ground (as Cooper's guests tried to tell him about attackng spouses). But I refuse to leave CNN and the sanctimoniusly dihonest Anderson Cooper in possession of the field. Therefore, I repeat; President Obama is NOT a Christian, and Anderson Cooper is a sanctimonius liar.


If you think I am through with Cooper and CnN, think again. As Joh Paul Jones said, "I have not yet begun to fight.".


No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: