Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tom Coburn, Dr. No, and James Bond: Boycott Yahoo! Boycott AT&T!

Where is James Bond when you need him? Yes, Dr. No is a James Bond Villain. Tom Coubrn is a present day villain. You don't know what I am talking abut? Here is the PURE PROPAGANDA present hedline from the despicable people at Yahoo and AT&T:


"Dr. No to the debt rescue"


"Dr. No" is apparently a nikname given (probably by opponents on the left, although I do not know) to Tom Coburnl, Republican Senator (but who I, for one, DISOWN as a "conservative", or would except that I have done so months or years ago in this blog's usual foresight).


You can see that this is part of the big PROPAGANDA push for the Obama "big deal" on raising the debt ceiling, where the Senate "Gang of 6" is being used as the stalking horse for Obama. Doubt me? You better read that PURE PROPAGANDA headline again. But it gets worse.


Here is an approving seetence from the propaganda story: "Coburn is giving political cover to his fellow conservatives."


That is the mainstream media/Obama storyline: that Coburn has now made it "acceptable" to vote for an Obama "big deal", and betray conservatives and the Tea Party.


If Republicans believe that, they should read this blog over the laswt month, and especially the article over the past week. Not only is Tom Coburn providing NO political "cover", but he is in danger of leading Republicans, in cluding Republicans in the House, to complete disaster.


Message to Republicans in the House: Yuo can run, but you can't hide. Yes, even Michele Bachmann is in danger ou RUINING any chance she might have had for the Repubican nominatioin. It is NOT enough for Republicans in the House to merely "vote" against an Obama//Coburn type plan. I give NO credit for that "vote", if the plan passes. That is because I know too much about how Washington works. So long as the establishment has enough votes to pass the bill, many Republicans will have "permissioin" (explicit or implict) to vote against the bill, as long as they don't make too many waves.


Well, I have a message for you Republicans out there, including Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, and Michele Bachmann: "WAVES" are all I am interested in here, and RESULTS. Did James Bond expect credit for merely TRYING to stopp Dr. No? Don't be silly. A vote here is not nearly enough. And for hose candidates not in Congress, watching from the sidelines is not nearly enough. Michele Bachmann must CONDEMN the Republican leadership, Tom Coubrn and the rest (if that is what it takes to stop Dr. No, villain that he is). A tame "vote' simplly seals your fate with me, if you are a Republican seeking "cover". Whether you are Michele Bachmann or Eric Cantor or Joh Boehner, if you do not YELL and SCREAM (if necessary) to stop the Dr. No approach, then you are to BLAME for the reult. How do I knoow you yelled and screamed enough? Easy. You WIN. Okay, we know John Boehner is lost. But if the others in the House expect "cover", they are sadly mistaken. IF, and only if, Michele Bachmann yells LOUDLY ENOUGH, and separates herself from the Republican leadership in Congress in strong ters, I would be inclined not to condmen HER. But I will not accept a relatively silent vote, even from her.


Let us be blunt here: Tom Couburn (Dr. No, great villain) deliberately SABOTAGED the Republican effort in the House. If Republicans in the House let the establishment get away with this kind of blatant sabotage, just before the VOTE in the House, then what good does it do to elect "Tea Party" Republicans to the House? Republican politicians, no matter how much they say otherwise, still don't "gt it'. The old political games-the old political deceptions--are just not acceptable aymore, and there is NO "ocver. As stated, you can run, but you can't hide.


lI have told you before that I have AT&T internet service, which combines with Yahoo to provide "news" on my "default" page (which I keep just to see what they are doing, so I can tel you on this blog). For awhile, Yahoo was noting the sourcxe of each headline (such as citing "AP"). That source was usually the despicable Associated Press, but not always. The single common elemnt is that the featured headlines are almost ALWAYS LEFTIST. Yahoo seems to have dropped the poliicy of citing the source of itts featured headlines right next to each headline. As to this particular headline, it is not clear what the source of the headline is. I am sure that if I could see better, I would know. But the story is NOT clearly labeled as being from the Associated Press, and apparently it is not. I am not sure where it is from. At the very top, AT&T and Yahoo are referenced, as if they are partners.


So be it. I am perfectly willing to accept this story as coming from AT&T and Yahoo. They are taking responsibility for this BLATANT PROPAGANDA, and they should. I am more than willing to give them that responsibility.


I have toldy you to BOYCOTT YAHOO for a long time. Now it is obviuos, if it were not before: BOYCOTT AT&T. For more than one reason, I am inclined to leave AT&T myself It is NOT either an economic orr quality service. If I stay, it will be a SACRIFICE for you, as I previously sacrificed by staying on AOL to the bitter end. You can see the other problem These services all seem to issue LEFITST PROPAGANDA, although Yahoo and AT&T are becoming especailly blatant. As I decided with AOL, it may be that I must resign myself to using ONE of the propaganda outlets to keep up with leftist thinking, and that it does not much matter which one I use. However, my problems and possible hypocrisy are not your problem My clear advice to you (do as I say and not as I do) is: BOYCOTT YAHOO. BOYCOTT AT&T. There is no doubt that both are terrible companies, with no redeeming social value.


P..S. No oproofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: