Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July, on This Republican Holiday

Hey, it is not ME who said this is a Republican holiday. It is those reearchers at Harvard (I think), as set forth in a study reported in the New York Times, who said that the patritoci fervor of the 4th of July (th parades, etc.) advaqnced the REPUBLICAN PARTY.


Yes, by that standard you could say that the despicable, leftist AP is putting out Republican propaanda today. The AP/Yahoo headlines today are about parades, fireworks, events, hot dog eating and other examples of good old American FUN. No mentin of the atheists attempting to ruin the 4th of July holidy (see my article about that over the weekend). Yes, I have always found the 4th of July to be a fun holiday, and I hope you had fun on this one.


If leftists stopppped running down American traditions, do you think people might ENJOY holidays like Christmas and the 4th of July? I hink so too. I go so far as to suggest that if leftists stopped running down American taditions like free enterprise and self-reliance--not to mention heterosexual marriage--LIFE might be fun again in the USA.


Nope. Still o turning the other cheek. If the left can make holidays all about political agenda, as they do, I refuse to ignore it: I fight back. However, even if you are a leftist, I hope you have had a fun 4th of Jully. After all, being a leftist, you need all of the fun you can manage to get--with that ind of heavy burden wwighing you down.


P.S. Evenon the 4th of July, no proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: