Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tom Coburn and the Gang of Six

This lobg has already told yoiu that you should not vote for Tom Coburn for dogcatcher of Mt. Ida, Arkansas (the small Arkansas town in which I spent most of my first 12 years of life).


Now the despicable Associated Press is pusing another one of thse Seante SELL OUTS at which Republica ns in the Senate have become so "expert". Here is the headline: "Gagn of Sex debt plan gains momentum". Contrast that with the AP headlines on HOUSE Republican plans The AP and Yahoo are despicable organizations (Yahoo because it relies gotally on the AP for this stuff, and publishes the WROST of the AP).


Let me be as blunt, and brief (hard for me) as I can be: If Republicans let anything like a Gang of Six plan through Congress to lift the debt ceiling, then the Republican Party is DEAD to me forever after. Not only will I vote against any $%^&&^$$% (practicing deleting the party from this blog) who votes for such a plkan, AND contribute to any mprimary oppoent I can find with any chance at all, I will do the same for any #$%#$%%%^^ I even SUSPTECT of conspriing in that betrayal, though such a Republican (using the name only because I have not YET adopted tghe other policy) may vote "against" a Gang of Six plan. That is because I KNOW how these games work. Any "plan" that passes will have a certain number of people "allowed" to vote agaInst it, so that the plan ends up having just enough votes to pass. Those games are over for me, and I well err on the side of SUSPICION. No, I will not suspect Michele Bachmann or Rand Paul, but I will supspect most of the rest of consiring in any result.


Message to Republiicans: Forget it, or be (figuratively) dead as a party.


Message to House: Just how many times are you going to let the Senate come up with these last minute things. If you will remember the original BAILOUT bill, that wa a last minut plan from Senate Republicans. The same thing happened on extending the Bush tax cuts at the end of 2010. The same thing tried to happen on the governent "shut down" fight, althugh Boehner may have ultimately engineered that sell out himself (being a Senate Republican type). I will not forgive House $%^$^&% (practicing again) for this one, if it happens.


I am begging you, Republicans, to forget the SELL OUT "grand deal". If lyou do not, then I will do everything I know how to do to oppose both your party, AND most of its members, in the future.


Note to Mitt Romeny, Rick Perry and the rest of the Republican Presidential candidates: I know where Michele Bachmann stands. YOU, I am not sure about. If lyou LET Republicans in Congress do this SELL OUT, without a MAJOR effort to stop it, then you can be sure I will not support you for President, even in the general electioin and even against the devil himself.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). If I have not beeen blunt or clear enough above, let me know (whether because of typos or because I just did not make myself celar). I am willing to condemn these Republicans in STRONGER terms, if I have not been clear enough how strong I feel abut this. PLESE, somebody, ask me for money to oppose Coburn, or ANY Republican Senator. I am ready fro primary opponets for them all , in office before 2010--excuding only, possibly Jim Demint and less than a single handful of others.

No comments: