Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New York, Boston and My Daughters: Pray for Me

I will be making my (almost) annual trip to NYC and Boston to visit my lawyer/feminist daughters. In other words, I am heading into enemy territory--away from the sane people of Texas (even in El Paso). And I can't see. You can see how dangerous this is. My daughters alone, being modern "feminit" women, are dangerous enough. Add NYC and Boston, with all of those leftists, and things get hairy. The only saving grace, although it is also my shame, is that I have been forced to come out of the closet as a great feminist, in comparison to every leftist out there. This has slightly reduced my danger from the feminist ire of my daughters---leaving only the danger because they are WOMEN. Tim Dorsey had it correct, when he had his serial killer anti-hero marry another serial killer--fidning out that his PROBLEM was not the serial killer aspects of her, but the fact that she was a WOMAN. And the feminist danger is not quite gone, despite my coming out of the closet in this blog. I almost got done in by my older daughter when I complained about the fat stewardesses--challenging my inner Michelle Obama and fighting obesity for their own good--of American Airlines.


No, there will not be any new articles from July 22 to August 3. That is one reason I have tried to say everything I have to say about what I perceive as the coming betrayal of Republicans. I hope I am wrong. You and I will probably know by the time I return. There may be one or two more articles tomorrow, but that will be it until August 3 or 4.


About the headline: Hey, you know I am an agnostic., allthough not anti-Christian like Bill Maher, CNN and Anderson Cooper (who I willl get back to on my return). That means I can't pray for myself. It is up to thoe of you who are Christians to ingercede for me.


I hope for the bet (not on my trip into enemy territory, where I assume that your prayers and my formidable daughters will protect me, but for our country). I amn not optimistic. There have simply been too many betrayals, from my point of view. But maybe it will be different this time. What if I am wrong, and they reach a GOOD ten year deal? There ain't no such thing, just as there ain't no such thing as a free lunch (TANSTAAFL). But couldn't I be wrong, juust this once? Don't count on it. Never happens. Still, if you want to have faith, go ahead. You may be a better person than I am. The reason I am not a Christian--primary reason-is that I do not believe in the CONCEPT of faith. But I have to say that I have way more faith in a God of whom I am skeptical than I do in Republican politicians. I am not skeptical of them. I KNOW that faith in them is not justified.


I DO have faith in leftist politicians: that they will continue to lie and deceive in their push towward a cntral planning, morality-free paradise that can never exist, and should not exist. But I am afraid it may make more sense to have faith that God will stop them than to have faith that Republican politicians will.


Back--maybe--about Augut 3. Good luck You can read my articles over the past weekw, and figure out what I am THINKING while not communicating.

1 comment:

Seeuinoz said...

"the sane people of Texas"

The same people that prayed for rain back in April... how did that work out for you ?

let me educate the people of Texas... alway's check the weather forcast before praying for rain...