Thursday, July 14, 2011

Associated Pres and Yahoo: Partisan Political Hacks and Propaganda Central (Boycott Yahoo)

"Cantor emerges as a player and a pain in debt talks"


Marvel at the above Associated Press headlie, FEAUTRED on my AT&T/Yahoo "News" default page this Thursday night. Propaganda? Absoutely no doubt about it. This is from the supposedly "neutral" AP, which is almost the SOLE source of featured article on Yahoo "News", except when the equaly left wing Time is inserted.


The Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press (complete, official name) has been accurately described by this blog this way: There is no worse news organization in this, or any other, universe, includn ng bouth known and unknown civilizations.


I bet yo thought that this blog could never be PROVEN right about the despicable AP. And yet this blog is proven right every day. There IS no worse "news" organization in any universe, because it is impossible to be worse. Yes, a good part of the mainsteam media manages to be almost as bad, but there is NO worse "news" organization.


Yep. Despite my pleas, He still has me on this futile Sodom and Gomorrah search for an honest, competent AP reporter. For seven years and more, I have been on this search. How much can one man take? I have alrealdy given my report, which shold cause you to stay away from the AP, lest you end up as a pillar of salt: There is NO such thing as an honest, competent AP reporter.


You have been WARNED. I still think it is cruel and unusual punishment for an agnostic to be foreced to continue this assignment. You Christians out there need to PRAY for me to be released from this torture.


Boycott Yahoo--ALL of Yahoo. I see no redeeming aspects of Yahoo. I don't like either Facebook or Google, but go ANYWHEER but Yahoo. Yes I invite any defender of Yahoo to dissent. That will give me a chance to further explain WHY you should boycott Yahoo.

No comments: