Sunday, July 3, 2011

Feminists: The Big Lie That Men and Women Are the Same (Am I the ONly Real Feminist in America?)

You might have thought it was just bizarre that a woman in Canada wanted to raise her child without even mentioning what SEX teh child is (unisex child rearing gone totally mad). I told you that this was NOT an aberration, except in degree, but part of the leftist Big Lie that men and women are the same, and SHOULD be the same (even if that is not yet true).


On Saturday, I saw a story of a chool in Sweden. Yep. This blog was proven correct again. I know these people (leftists) like I know every inch of my glorious naked body (line stolen from Rush Limbaugh). This school in Sweden is prohibiting the use of the pronouns "him" and "her" as promoting sexual stereotypes. Yes, this is insane again. But it is merely an extreme form of the primary LEFTIST "feminist" view that men and women MUST BE MADE TO BE THE SAME (even though it is an objective fact--no opinion--that men and women are different, and not just in the obvious physical ways).


Since I do not support this insane leftist form of "feminism", which has nothing to do with "advancing" women, how can I ask the question: "Am I the most committed real feminist in America over the time beginning in 2008?


Look at the evidence. Besides the numberous articles in this blog supporting and defending women, I supported Sarah Palin, whe nMcCain chose her and against unfair attacks. But I could not bring myself to support the MALE (McCain). Then I voted for Hillary Clinton in the Texas primary. However, I went further than that. I promised, in this blog and i meant it, to support Hillary i the general election against McCain. When Hillary lost the nomination, despite my support, I effectove;u SAT OUT the 2008 election (no female being left to support, since Palin was so obviously under the thumb of McCain).


Now, in 2011, this blog has come out i support of Michele Bachmann. I ask you. Answer honestly. Is there any OTHER person in America who has supported Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin AND Michele Bachmann over the past 3 years?


Q.E.D. And it is to my eternal shame that leftists have destroyed every scrap of my self-image--forcing me to come out of the closet as the greatest real feminist in America. Even my mother said, after I endorsed Bachmann: "Just let them drag in a woman, and you are for her.' Yes, I have a clear view of women, including my two daughters. They are all vicious creatures, which any sane man will stay away from at all costs. And yet--The Horror1 The Horror1 (quoting Joseph Conrad in "Heart of Darkness"--I have been forced to come out of the closet as perhaps the greatest real feminist now alive--a virutal slave to almost any woman politician outside of Barbara Boxer or Nancy Pelosi. I even get OFFENDED when these women are treated unfairly. I need help. Is there an AA type group for me? A 12 step program? HELP.

No comments: