Friday, July 1, 2011

MSNBC and Mark Halperin: Obama Is a Dick Nixon (Delete the "Nixon")--MSNBC and this Blog Agree

Comcast bought NBC (which includes MSNBC). How is that workng for you, Comcast? What you can say is that Comcast has done NOTHING to improve MSNBC, or NBC. MSNBC is open in providing nothing but LEFITIST PROPAGANDA. I would telly yo to boycott Comcastr, excet most of its customers (from my contacts with them) have better reasons to boycott Comcast.


How many people have been SUSPENDED on leftist MSNBC in the pat six montths? Keith Olbermannn? I can remember at least 2 or 3 others. And the people who remain say outrageously bad things ever single day. What Mark Halperin said is only such an 'issue" in the mainstream media because he said it about OBAMA.


Yes, Halperin said that he though Obama came across as something of "a dick"--referring, I think, to that outragously bad "press conference" given by Obama. Yes, you rad it on this blog first, and one of the main "analysts" on MSNBC has agreed with mne!!! No, I am not talking abut calling Obama "a dick". I don't call that kind of name (excep,t, maybe, my recurrent headline: "Andrea Mitchell is a whore,", where I always describe exactly what I mean by that figurative accusation). However, I accurately descrbed just how bad that press conference was. When people on leftist MSNBC agree with me, you know I have been proven right again.


Am I saying MSNBC is composed of hypocrites? Of course. But I have shown you that the entire mainstream media is composed of the worst hypocrites to ever walk the Earth, on two legs or four. I will say that the people of MSNBC might be called the worst of the worst, except they are so OPENELY dishonest propagandists. How bad a hypocrite can you be when you are so OPEn about putting out propaganda?


What peoople on MSNBC routinely called President Bush was worse than what Halperin called Obama (thinking, by the way, it would be bleeped). Olbermann called Bush a "fascist". Even now, just look at how the people of MSNBC have looked at Scott Walker and Michele Bachmann. Well, the entire mainstream media has been just as bad on Bachmann.


Yes, I think it was "inappropriate" to refer to our President that way. No, it is NOT "inappropriate" to call him a liear, when you specify the lies (as I do). But calling him a semi-obscene name is not appropriate.


However, MSNBC specailizes in inapproriate propaganda. Halperin just got crried away with the MSNBC culture and thourght he could get away with it with regard to PRESIDENT OBAMA. Have I told you leftists are bone deep stupid? This is as stupid as Replican politicians who cannnot seem to get through theeir minds that they simply cannot conduct sexual indiscretions. Morals aside, the stupidity is amazing. Then there are husbands and boyfriends who seem to think that they can get away with killing theri wives and girlfriends. Aside, again, from the morality, it embarrases me to be associated with a sex that STUPID.


Comcast should be embarrassed to be associated with a network this stupid--where insults and propaganda are the order of the day. Nope. Fox News is not even close to this bad, even though I have called for you to boycott Fox News. The bias on MSNBC is unrelenting, in tis propaganda--the prropaganda permeating every program all day.

No comments: