Thursday, July 14, 2011

Women and Homosexual Men: Can You Women Stand the Competition?

In one of this blog's recent articles on the CNN obsession witth the sacred leftist cow of homosexual sex, I mentioned the competition between women and homosexual men for the favor of heterosexual men that arose during at least a period of the ancient Roman Republic and Roman Empire. See Will Durant's "Caesar and Christ".


According to Durant, some women in Rome complained rather bitterly that they were not able to compete with the young men invading their turf (perhaps under the influence in Rome of the ancient Greek attitude---at least in some circles--that male love was the highest form of love, and the male body the highest beauty (in its perfect form) that the human body could attain).


Therefore, you women out there--at least you heterosexual women--had better be careful. Before you endorse the idea that homosexuality should be accepted as a lifestyle (and choice?) just as valid as heterosexuality, you might want to consider whethr you can stand the competition.


As I said in one of those prior articles, men CAN be better women than women are. The young men of ancient Rome seem to have proved it. And considering the modern woman, it really is MUCH easier now, is it not? I see no problem at al for the modern young man who thinks he can be a better woman thaan the current specimens out three.


I almost wih I had tried it, back before I gave up sex entirely (unkind people say that this was enforced celibacy, becuase of a totlal lack of willing women partners). I firly believe that I could have takne Warren Buffet, for examle (dumb as he is), from any MERE WOMAN--had I put my mind to it. Like the young men of ancient Rome, I could have learned to love the role of a "kept man". And Buffet could have even made an "honest man" of me, with the advent of homosexual marriage (not available to those young men in ancient Rome--another reason that the competition could be even stiffer for those vicious creatures called "women" this time around). I could fit into the role of 'pampered housewife" even better than into the role of "kept man".


By the way, the clear implication, by Durant and by sheer numbrers, is that many of those young "kept men" in ancient Rome chose homopsexuality as a CAREER MOVE. Since women no longer want tthe career of being a woman, as was also a prevalent attitude in ancient Rome, there is a BIG VOID out there to be fillled by ambitious young men.


P.S. No, I am NOT obsessed with homosexuality, although the dishonesty of the leftist crusade for it as a "civil rights" issue drives me nuts (as does the insane push for homosexual marriage). But I am obsessed with the mainstream media and its partisan hypocrisy--which, of course,m includes CNN. And CNN IS obsesssed with homosexual "rights". As long as I was going to be writing about the CNN OBSESSION, I felt I should go ahead an give this warning to women. After all, I have been forced out of the closet, by the left, as one of the great feminists of my time (to my undyng shame). As such, I owe it to women to point out to them the looming danger that they face.


P.P.S. No proofreading or spell checknig (bad eyesight).

No comments: