Saturday, January 21, 2012

Women, Newt Gingrich, CNN and This Blog: This Blog Apologies to South Carolina Women, Even as This Blo is Proven Right ON CNN and Polls

You will remember that this blog cited a CNN 'story" (LIE) about how some poll allegedly showed that Newt Gingrich hasd an impossibly large "gender gap' with women. CNN said that this gap ws so large that men were TWICE AS LIKELY to vote for Newt as women.


This blog's article noted the EVIL of polls, and how this much of a disparity was IMPOSSIBLE to believe. As usual, this blog was RIGHT (assuming exit polls--also evil things-can be trusted). CNN reported tonight that Gingrich WON the South Carolina primary among women by ABOUT the same margin he won among men. He won something like 38% of women, and 42% of men. You will note that this is well within the MARGIN OF ERROR for exit polls. Even CNN said that they had LIED (wel, they didn't say that), and that there was really no obvious gender gap in South Carolina (they did say that).


Okay. So far, so good. You already know that this blog gives you TOMORROW'S NEWS TOPDAY. Thus, it was almost a sure thing that this blog was right about cNN "exaggerating" (ling) about the extent of the "gende gap" in South Carolina. However, I could not resist going on to push one of my own PREJUDICE. This alleged "gender gap" has been a long-standing mantra for the media. For years, I have used it to PUSH my own theory that WOMNE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE VOTE--that the vicous, intellectually challenged creeatures don't know how to handle it. This is not so much a "prejudice", as a JUDGMENT based on quite a bit of evidence, but CNN led me into ERROR here, even as I noted that CNN was probably LYING.


Thus, I did not stop with questoning the CNN LIE (The Liar Network). I suggested that this--questionalbe as the CNN figures were--merely reinforced tis blog's position that women should never have been given the vote., and that men and women think VERY differently (to, essentially, the discredit of women).


This is really hard for me, but I have to do it. I APOLOGIZE TO THE WOMEN OF SOUTH CAROLINA. You seem to have proved that you are not so easlily moved by leftist propaganda, including MEDIA SMEARS, as I thought you were. You seem to have stood up to the GOP estalbishment,, in favor of a SMART (if unprincipled) GUY, despite your general impression that "men are sucm". Further, you idd so, putting our country ahead of the grievances of your sex, despite evidence (not this ridiculous 'open marriage" stuff) that this particular man (Gingrich) is scum (in the sense that women use the word in connection with men). It was not only CNN that misled me, but he WOMEN OF THE MEDIA. This misled me, even though I KNOW that women of the media are STUPOID because of their MEDIA CONNECTION and not necessarily because they are women.


Like CNN, I could wish for better exit poll questions (as CNN wanted to bolster their evil religious BIGOTRY). Are South Carolina women BETTER than other women, or are women LEARNING to follow the thinknig of conservative MEN in politics? In other words, did I make a MISTAKE by living in Texas (great as this state sis), rather than moving to South Carolina early in my life? Would I have been able to RELATE to women in South Carolina better than I have been able to relate to women elsewhere? I have never been in South Carolina. I just don't know the answers to these questons, although it is too late for them to do me any good anyway.


However, there is no doubt that I owe the women of South Carolina an apology. They pretty much voted with their men. MAYBE this is a good sign for the future of this country. We shall see. Unfortunately, I KNOW that women on TV are daily advertisements for the position that women should not have the vote. Thus, I now we have a long way to go. However every journey has to start with a single step. Is South Carolina evidence that we have taken that step? Time will tell.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: