Monday, March 26, 2012

D.C. Unemployed Paid to Hold Places in Line for Supreme Court (Incompetent Mediaia Series: AT&T/Yahhoo)

Yetp. The headline comes directly froma a "featured" ("top stories"--lol) article on my AT&T/Y^ahoo 'News" "welcome" page (from something called "The Ticket"--lol again).


This is what is now considred "news". I am sorry. It is not. You might as well "expose" that people are being paid fo stand in line for a new Ipad. I know. Such "stories" about the Ipad probably exist, but I don't want to know. No, I did not want to know THIS one, but this page is such a big source of material for this blog that I make the SACRIFICE (for you--lol still again) of subjecting myself to this agony. I swear it is turning my mnd to mush. (And if ANYONE takes this obvius straight line and runs with it, you know what will happen to you. No, I will not come after lyou. I will just sic my only FEMALE friennd, Sylvia, on you. Take my word for it. This is a fate worse than death--albeit Sylvia is a dangerous weapon for me to use--for fear that she will turn on ME.. You should be aware that Sylvia can TRACK YOU DOWN, wherever you are. She has sources of information that the CIA envies.)

No comments: