Friday, September 26, 2008

John Cornyn: Senator or Establishment Wimp?

You will note from the entries over the past few days that I have had it (and this was true long ago) with Republican Seantors.  As far as I can see, they worry about their "establishment" credentials more than they ever have worried about conservative principles.  Yes, that is a good part of why I have never (politically) liked John McCain.

That is why I may vote against John Cornyn in Texas.  On a personal level, he is a pmpass ass.  HIs only saving grace is conservative principles, but I am coming around to the view that we need to get rid of the present Senate Republicans and just start over.  Cornyn has been "missing in action" on this Wall Street bailout. 

Cornyn did, eventually, stand up against the leftist immigration bill.  But I don't trust him, or almost any of the Senate Repubicans.  This Wall Stree bailout bill tells you everything you need to know about why.

No comments: