Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anderson Cooper and Bill Maher on the Anti-Christian, Bigoted Network: Bill Maher and I Agree That Obama Is Not a Christian

Bill Maher--about the most virulent anti-Christian in the country, is apparently back as a regular on CNN, the anti-Christian, bigoted network (as I have shown over the years). Yes, Bill Maher was a featured guest on Anderson Cooper last night. I think I have previously called Anderson Cooper a whore ("journalistic" type). But the headline "Andrea Mitchell is a whore" has become so much one of my trademark headlies, that I just can't ilute it by using tit consistently with regard to Anderson Cooper. What else can you call someone who puts on Bill Maher as an "expert" on the Repubican candidates (as CNN used him as CNN's MAIN "expert" on the qualifications of Christine O'Donnell).


Yes, Bill Maher and I DO agree that President Obama is NOT a Christian. Maher has said he is a "secular humanist", which is as god a name as any for someone whose real religion is leftist ideology. So Anderson Cooper asked him about that, right? Don't be silly. As far as I know, CNN has NEVER put Bill Maher on to repeat that statement. But they will repeat anti-Republican statements of Maher over and over again. No, I can't say that CNN never put Maher on as to Maher's assertion that President Obama is not a Christian, but a secular humanist. I don't watch CNN all of the time. I guarantee you, however, that if CNN did brieftly put Maher on about that statement, it was only to CHALLENGE that assertion (and try to get Maher to "explain" and back off), in a way WHORE Cooper never does with criticisms of Repubicans.


The way Maher keeps popping up as a regular on CNN tells lyou all you need to know about the anti-Christian bigotry of CNN.


No, Maher does NOT appear as a "comedian"--unlike, say, Dennis Miller's half comedy on Fox's Bill O'Reilly program. And Miller has become MORE than a comedian, with a radio program of political commentary. Maher has become LESS than a comedian. He is NOT funny any more, and comes across as a BITTER man. There was no "comedy" in his appearance on Cooper's show. It was all BITTERNESS and vitriol against Repubicans. It was all in a totally serious, if bitterly caustic, vein. Think of a less honest ME appearing on Fox, and giving my opinion of the mainstream media, Cooper, Maher, and leftist Democrats.


Hey. I could DO this. I am an agnostic--if not a virulently anti-Christian one like Maher. Could I get on CNN if I CONCEAL this blog (perhaps open another one soley about my religious philosophy?). After all, we KNOW CNN is anti-Christian. My religioius philosophy can certainly be TWISTED that way, if my SKEPTICAL side (including about atheism and gnosticism) is not featured. It is a thought. Sometime, I will give you an article on my overall philosophy on religion. Yes, I will dare anything. These are the perhaps the three main principles:


1. I am a SKEPTIC, about lthe religions of the left as well as about traditional religion, atheism, and agnosticism.


2. I don't believe in the concept of "faith" ( in anything EXCEPT free will, because if I don't have free will I have no choic in what to believe anyway). I don't believe in the concept of "faith", even while I acknowledge that it is possible the faith is CORRECT.


3. Like the professed belief of Nancy Pelosi (no Christian either, much less a Cacholic), I believe ultimately in human reason--in USING the human brain rather than turning it over to anyone, including God.


You can see I can recognize a non-Christian when I see one. Barack Obama is not a Christian. I also recognirze anti-Crhistian bigots when I see them Bill Maher is one The netire netowrk of CNN, and really the entire mainstream media, is filled with them. You can also see I have no patience with those who profess to believe in something, such as the Christian religion, when they obviously don't. If you only "believe" in the parts of the religiion in which you WANT to believe, then you do not believe in the religiion. No, that is NOT entirely ture of politics. You can be a Repubican, without believing in every item of the platform "Republicanism" is NOT a religioin, and the platform is NOT the Word of God. But the Word of God is the Word of God, and if you don't believe you are bound to follow the Word of God if it disagrees with you, then you are the same as me (but a hypocrite). Iam NOT a Republican anymore, because the Republican Party, since Ronald Reagan, has steadily abandoned all pretense of principle, culminating with the disastrous George Wl Bush (who, amazingly enough, may have been the most CHRISTIAN President in modern times, but without true conservative principles). Yes, the Tea Party MAY be the catalyst that retuns the Republican Party back to Reagan and Jefferson (without the slaves). I am waiting to see. As far as I was concerned, John McCain was the very definition of what is wrong with the modern Republican Party. That was only four years ago. And I see too many indications that too many Republican leaders still do not believe in what they are currently preaching. That is why they are willing to go along with SHAM deals like the recent budget deal. So, as far as I am concerned, the jury is still out on the present version of the Republican Party. I don't insist on a non-existent "purity", or treating conservatism as a religion with "heretics". I do insist on people of PRINICPLE, who have approxiamtely the same general principles I have (and who do not have secret contempt of me and what I believe). You should be able to see llwhy I do not YET consider myself a Republican again, even though I am failry likely to vote mostly Republican in 2012.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight).

No comments: