Monday, June 6, 2011

Yahoo and the AP Get the Weiner: Anti-Israel an. Anti-Semitic?

See my previous article, where I confirmed that I have officially renamed my reincarnation of the old "Laugh In" award for conspicuous stupidity--and sometimes evil--"The Weiner" (in honor of Anthony Weiner, to replace the old "Flying, Fickle Finger of Fate" name). The award will still be represented--appropriate for The Weiner--by The Finger statuette, which is a statuette of a pointing INDEX finger.


Yes, the judges have wawarded the SECOND Weiner (CNN getting the first). The award has gone to Yahoo "News" and the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press (full, official name) for this turly evil headline last night (AP story featured on Yahoo "News"):


"Israeli troops battle protesters in Syria, 20 killed"


I could NEVER make this stuff up. Read that headline carefully. Do you get the impression that Israeli troops went into Syria to suppress pro-democracy protesters? Of course you do. And, of course, that is not true (as maybe half of AP/Yahoo stories are false in one aspect or another). Yes, you could sort of get this story more accurately by reading the first paragraph, but that only makes the headline more atorcious. I won't even go into the fact that the "20 killed" is the kind of flat statement (not to mention ambiguous) that labels this as a headline with an agenda.


Here is a more correct headline:


"Pro-Palestinian protesters battle Israeli troops in border clash--perhaps motivated by Syria"


Or:


"Border Clash between violent Syrian crowds and Israeli troops results in deaths"


Nope. This did NOT occur "in Syria". It occurred in the Golan Heights on the present border between Syria and Israel. Now is the despicable AP, as promulgated by the equally despicable Yahoo "News", really taking the position that this is "really" Syria, being OCCUPIED by Israel? Has the despicable AP been talking to Obama?


No, it is a disgraceful headline--no excuse for it. Yes, it IS "anti-Israel." Is it really "anti-Semitic"? That is probably going a little far, although I think there is MORE "evidence" for that than three is for the assertion that Newt Gingrich was being "racist", or attmepting to use race, when he called President Obama the "food stamp President" (because so many people are now on food stamps--something Gingrich has long made a point of, even before announcing for President). So I am NOT apologizing for throwing the term into the headline. Israel is a JEWSIH state, being attacked by its enemies. The despicable AP, and equally despicable Yahoo, seem to be taking sides against the JEWISH state. Again, it is LESS of a stretch to talk about "anti-Semitism" here than it is when the AP, and rest of the mainstream media, want to talk about racism in the opposition to Obama policies.


One of the reasons for remanming the "Flying, Fickle Finger of Fate Award is my own HACKING experience (appropriate for the Weiner). Almost every time this blog awarded The Finger, the blog was hacked into by someone calling himself "Dick Martin" (best not to ask where the messages actually originated--better not to know this one). These hacked messages consistentently complained that I was LIBELING Dick Martin by using his name in the virtual "award creemony", and that I was not authorized to take up the mantle of awarding The Finger. I hope this renaming of The Finger as The Weiner (although keeping The Finger as the award statuette), will stop these hacking incidents. Since I have considered those pranks, I have never called in the FBI (plus, I do not WANT to know where those messages come from, for fear of what I would find out).


Award cremoney (a virtual cremony taking place entirely in your imagination--and Dick Martin's name is only used as a VISUAL AID to help that imaginatioin):


Imagine Dick Martin THRUSTING The Weiner (The Finger statuette) at the camera and saying: "Yahoo and the AP, this is for YOU. You DESERVE it."


P.S. Skip, now you have done it. You are such a liar. You said you would stop using my name for your lousy stealing of our award, and lthen you went ahead and used my name anyway. Yes, this is Dick Martin, and I assure you that the FBI, or Homeland Security, have NO CHANCE to track me down. Skip, you are TOAST. Your ass is grass, and I am the lawnmower. I would tell you to say your prayers, but you keep saying you are an agnostic."


P.P.S. Sorry about that. Even though I explicitly say I am only using his name as a visual aid for your imagination, "Dick Martin" keeps hacking into this site. I guess I will just have to live with it. No proofreading or spell checking, as usual (bad eyesight). And yes, "Dick" has compalined about being associated with such a shoddy, non-edited site in the past. I ignore him.

No comments: