Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fat Stewardesses: This Blog Proven Right Again (as I Repeat the Subject That Made My Daughter Hate Me)

Yes, I thik it was a year ago--although it could have been the previuos trip--that I complained about the FAT STEWARDESSES on American Airlnes. I think I made it a blog entry, although I first compained directly to my older daughter, Kenda. She HATED me for it.. She thought it was the most sexist, vicious, unfair thing she had ever heard. But, as I said at the time, when I was groeing up (male), you could count on stewardesses being attractive, pleasant YOUNG WOMEN. I was ALMOLST getting used to MEN, and OLDER women, but FAT STEWARDESSES were the last straw. It was so much nicer back when I was growing up., before "feminism". That is why I RESENT so much that leftists have forced me to come ut of the closet as a (real) FEMINIST myseslf, in addition to having to face the fact that I helpped raise TWO feminist daughters, when that just rubs my face in my SHAME: the complete destruction of my own self-imagge. I especailly resent being LECTURED by one of the daughters responsible for his shame, after this blog has continually supported women against seixt attacks by LEFTISTS. I LIKE attractive young women stewardesses. Deal with it, Kenda.


What is the point here, setting aside my family dysfunction? Ah, I bet you thought I could NEVER be PROVEN RIGHT on this one. Shoes how much you know.


Yes, CNN is running a tape this afternoon about this foolish PILOT ("foolish" because he was talking on recorded radio, where everyone in the air could hear him--a disaster in thees politically corretr times). Yes, thi spilot was evidently flying his plane, and COMPLAINING about his flight crew--the very SAME complaints that I expressed at least a year ago. "Grannies, homosexual men, and 'grande' women" are the words he used, although I don't see how it is any better if the men are heterosexual.


What can I say? If yo read this blog, lyou are on the CUTTING EDGE. You gad this story more than a year ago. Now the pilot says that there were almost no women in his crew worth "hitting on". Readers of this blog know that is not my problem. I am too DEATHLY AFRAID of women to "hit on" one thee days (and really ever). However, this pilot is right. There WERE no stewardesses on my recent flights worth "hitting on".


"Skip....."


"Oh, good grief, not you again. Hasn't Homeland Security caught up with you yet. I told you to stop hacking into this blog."


"Give me a break, Skip. Big Sis has no chance agaisnt me. Anyway, you are up to your old tricks. You seem to imply that CNN APPROVED of this pilot. They RIDICULED him. Skip, all you have done with this article is expose yoursself to RIDICULE. IfKenda hated you before, she is sure to hate you more now."


"It is a badge of noor to be ridiculed by the BIGOTS of CNN--see previous articles this week. The only people that CNN is willing to ridiculue are CHRISTIANS< MORMONS and PATRIOTIC AMERICNAS. The pint is that I was RIGHT. Flight crews today are one of the many reasons that air travel is so much less pleasnat than it used to be. And there really are few attractive women stewardesses any more"


"Skip, Skip, Skip. Of course you are right. What does that have to do with anything? You are totally out of step with modern life. It is SEXIST to insist that stewardesses all be pretty women."


Hey. Don't give me that. What about Michelle Obama. It wasn't ME who made such a Federal case out of OBESITY. It is not ME whoho wants to ban FATTY FOODS (one of the things that makes life worth living). It is not ME out there KILLING WOMEN by telling them they have to beTHIN. Except this time leftist are telling them that they also have to make sure their CHILDREN are thin. I thought I was just helping Michelle out. Are not the airlines ENCOURAGING OBESITY by relaxing weight requirements for stewardesses?"


(Silence for the hacker, who is speechless)

No comments: