Monday, June 20, 2011

Women: Be Managers or Eat Dirt--the Despicable AP and Yahoo Have Spoken

"Wal-Mart needs to press harder to advance women"


Yes, read the above Yahoo "News"/AP headline carefully. Then read it again. Mp. I could never make this up . This is a FEATURED "news" item on the AT&T "Welcome" page, provided by Yahoo. It again proves conclusively what the "Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press" (complete official name) is: Pure leftist propaganda, all of the time.


What is the actual NEWES item that both the headline and the story ignored (although the story at least mentions it)? Yes, the United States Supreme Court THREW OUT the class actioin lawsuit, allegedly on behalf of as many as 1.6 millon women, Wal-Mart WON. Wal-Mart does not now "need" to do ANYTHING.


Yes, this is pure OPINION: Orwellian "Big Lie" propagqanda by Yahoo and the leftist AP. I still find it FUNNY (both ironic and hilarious) that I was once susp[ended by Newsvine (the MSNBC blog site where I put these articles for awhile) because I "mislabeled" one of my articles "news" insstead of "opinion". The mainstream media, including MSNBC and the despicable AP, would not know straight" news" if it bit them in the ass.


This is SPIN. Yes, it is an attempt to say the left WON, even though they lost. The left wanted to TELL Wal-Mart who to promote and who not to promote: to impoe QUOTAS based on sheer numbers of women in management. No wonder we aer not creating JOBS in this country.


You say, fool that you are, that you don't see anything wrong with "pressing harder" " to make sure there are more womehn managers? How stupid can you get? Who said that women have to WANT to be managers just as much as men? Who said that women SHOULD be "pressed" to be managers, whether they want to be or not? Who said that women automatically make as good managers as men? Who said men and women are the SAME (the real, Orwellian Big Lie here).


My sister-in-law (one of them, as I have foour brothers) works for Wal-Mart as a cashier. She has done so for some 20 years. Yes, she COULD have moved into management. In fact, once she was promoted into a higher position. But she moved back tao cashier. Why? Because it fits what she WANTS. Flexible hours. No required moves. Less pressure. She is married to my brother, who is an electrical engineer for General Dynamics, in a job where he has to kill you if he tells you about it. He makes good money. His wife does not NEED to have a high profile career. She does not WANT to have a high profile, high stress career. seems perfectly reasonable to me. She is HAPPY working as a cashier.


What is the despicable AP saying about my sister-in-law? What do these allegedly "feminist", LEFTIST womehn think of my sister-in-law? Oh, come on. You know the answer to this one. These are the same "feminists" who forced me to come out of the closet as a closet feminist time after ttime, because they don't CARE about real women. They only care about POWER and LEFTIST POLITICS. They are leftists first, and feminists second. Just like AP reporters are "journalists" 25th, and propagandists first. The last time I had to SHAME myself, and come out as a closet feminist, was when leftist "feminists" REFUSED to speak out against Anthony Weiner. Now there is this ATROCITY of a story, which shows the AP does not care about REAL WOMEN, but only about LEFTIST POLITICS.


Yes, leftist women have nothing but CONTGEMPT for my sister-in-law. Ehy have nothing but CONTEMPT for women who are not leftists. They are perfectly content to see real women SCREWED, so long as it doe not affect their leftist power games.


Yep. You guessed it. I return the CONTEMPT. For more than seven years, I have shown readers of this blog why you, too, should have nothing but CONTEMPT for "feminists< AND for the despicable Associatted Press. My Sodom and Gomorrah search for an honest, competent AP reporter continues into its eighth year, without even a hint of success. Oh well, it does provide blog copy, even if almost no one but me cares if I am the world's greatest expert on the "journalistic" crimes of the AP.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). By the way, I thought Wal-Mart ELIMINATED the hyphen. Well, I just copied the AP--unreliable a source as tlhat is.


P.P.S., Yes, this is what the despicable AP is really telling Wal-Mart, or WalMart: FORCE women to be managers or force them out. We want to FORCE women to be the same as men.


P.P.P.S. What about my high powered lawyer daughters, who live in Boston and New York City (instead of a SANE city in Texas--even El Paso), where I live). Well, I have said repeatedly that raising two FEMINIST daughters is the SECOND worst shame of my life, after being forced to come out of the closet as a feminist mysef. But even my feminist daughters are not willng to buy this stupid propaganda. And I am certain they would be INSULTED to be told that they should be the SAME as men. My younger daughters take on mere men: "All men are scum." Once upon a time, my daughters could have been happy housewives, instead of the stressed out, high powered "ffeminists" (only partly the leftist kind) that they are. Gee, women have come a long way.

No comments: