Monday, June 27, 2011

Keith Olbermann, Despicable Human Being (Blog Proven Right Again--BOYCOTT YAHOO)

For the leftist politcal hacks at Yahoo "News", Keith Olbermann is IMPORTANT. Two times in the past three weeks or so he has been FEATURED as THE featured picture story on my default page provided by Yahoo "News" (AT&T internet welcome page). The one a few weks ago was all breathless about Olbermann getting a NEW SHOW just like his old one (after he was THROWN OFF MSNBC). Today's story was about how Olbermann has been RELEASED by the New York Yankees. Now this is hardly like releasing Alex Rodriguez or Mariano Rivera, and most people would regard it as unimportant, but for the LEFTISTS at Yahoo is was the featured story of the day.


No, I have AOVIDED featuring Olbermann for years. It was YEARS ago that I labeled Olbermann as one of the most obnoxiuos, despicable human beings that has ever lived.--the WORST "journliast"/"news" host who has every lived. Then I abandoned him as not worth the trouble, and unimportant.


But I figrure this is worth an "I told you so". This guy has managed to get FIRED by BOTH MSNBC (lol--look at the people still there) and the New York Yankees. Has any person ever been PROVEN more right than I have been, and on a statement that you would never expect I could be vindicated to this extent. And this is TWICE in one day. See the previous article, where I show I have been VINDICATED as to Chris Wallace.

No comments: