Friday, June 3, 2011

Planned Parenthood and Republican Establishment: Cowards and Dishonest Politicians Die a Thousand Deaths; A Brave Man Dies But Once

Typical propaganda AP/Yahoo (boycott Yahoo) headine toinght: "GOP tries to bridge social-fiscal divide"


Is there really a "social-fiscal divide"? Nope, except in the "mind" of the despicable AP, other mainstream media people, AND the dishonest, cowardly Repubican establishment. Let me tell you what the Repubican establishment is "trying" to do. They are tryihg to SCAM "Christian conservatives", just like lthey are trying to SCAM "fiscal conservatrives" with SHAM "deals" that fundamentally change nothing. They are all aabout politics as susl, and they are COWARDS. I assure you they WIL die a thousand deaths, if I have anything to do with it. The "divde" here is NOT between "fiscl" conservatives and "social" conservatives (in the main, with obvioius exceptions). The divide here is between real CONSERVATIVES with actual principles, and establishment Repubilcan politicians with NO real principles. ONE more shame deal--such as on the debt ceiling fight--and these people (establishment Repubicas) are DONE. You can stick a fork in them at that point, because they weill be fuly cooked and in the process of dying some of those thousand deaths.


Doubt me on this? Don't--especailly you estbliahment Repubicans out there who consider "social conservatives" as "hiks" who embarrass you. I am an agnostic myself, and I can see this whole thing celarly. There is NO--zilch, none, nada--reason for Christian conservatives to support establishment Republicans, in word or deed. I am merely a conservative (fislcal and social, leaving out the Christian), and I refuse to support these pople (estalbishment Rep[ublicans) any fruther. It is still resting on a knife edge whether I will support the national Repubican Party in 2012. That is the real challenge faced by Mitt Romney--NOT his health care law in Massachusetts. Is Romeny goingo to be a COARD, or is he going to stand up for BOTH fiscal and social conservative principlees? In other words, is Romney going to sell out the the establishment, of which he may regard himself as a part? I don't think the answer to that is obvious.


Yes, if you doubt me, lookk at homosexual activists, Planned Parenthood, and the Democratic Party. Every time conservatives try to stand up for their principles, the mainstream media and leftists (including establishment Repubicans) say: "You are merely distracdting voters from the real issues of jobs and the economy". But what did DEMOCRATS DO on "social issues', without a peep out of the mainstream media OR establishment Repubicans? You should know, if you have read my prior articles. Demcrats risked a middle class tax increase to make sure and repeal "don't ask, don't tell" as part of the lame duck Congerss. Democrats are pushing HOMOSEUCAL MARRIAGE all across this country, and Barack Obama (hypocrite and liar) is refusing to defend the "Defense Against Marriage Act" in the courts. Democrats were willing to SHUT DOWN the government rather lthan give up funding for Palnned Parenthood AND NPR/PBS/NEA. In other words, Democrats were willing to RUIN THIS COUNTARY (according to them), by shutting down the government, over SOCIAL ISSUES. Not a peep out of establishment Repubicans, except to say that Repubicans can't afford to stand up for that kind of principle (while Democrats can).


I say again: If Repubicans out theere are unwilling to stand up for the lprinciple of defunding Planned Parenthood and these other leftist organizations, then Repubicans are not wroth anything. If you can't sell the PUBLIC that we should not be funding these things, especailly in these economic times, then I have nothing but CONTEMPT for you. Yes, you Repubican politicians ut there, this means YOU.


Message to Repubicans: ONE more sham and I am done. And I doubt if I can stand it if fjuding for Planned Parenthood, NPR/PBS and NEA sontinue in this next budget/spending bills. And you delude yourselves if you think this is a matter of "social" conservatism versus "fiscal" consrvatism. You also delude yourselves if you think I have nowehhere else to go. I had womewhere else to go with Joh McCain, and I have somewhere else to go with YOU. A brave man dies but once, and YOU are not brave, and not honest. You want names? I would start with John Boehner. But once I got started in the U.S. Senate, I would never stop. As I have said before, there are FFEW Repubicans in the U.S. Senate (especially those who were there before the 2010 election) who I would support for any office.


Bottom line: You Christian conservatives out there are RIGHTG not to trust Republican politicians. What am I saying? You FISCAL conservatives out there are right not to trust Repubican politicians. If Repubuclican politicins cannot stand up for BOTH fiscl and social conservatism NOW, they never will. In that case, it is time to let the Republican Party DIE.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight, although I can see clearlly enough to see establishment Repubicans for what they really are).

No comments: