Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Obama and NBC Employees Are All Not Christians: I Am Sure Bill Maher Agrees (Comcast Not Christian?)

Yes, as I have stated repeatedly, Bill Maher and I have agreed that Obama is NOT a Christian--although not a Muslim either. Obama's religion is leftist ideology.


One of the pieces of evidence for this is that Obama has excised "God" from the Declaration of Independence, MISQUOTING the document to delect "...by their Creator" from the Declaration of Independence--twice. As I told you previously, I don't think this was accidental. I think Obama has ACLU sensibilities, and mentioning "God" in connection with our founding document just strikes him as WRONG. This is surely why he did not reccognize the error. No , I do not think you can have this reaction that a mere reference to "God" is somehow WRONG, and really believe in God. As an agnostic myself, I consider myself an expert on the subject--although I have more resepect for the traditions of this country, and would NOT have that reaction to correctly quoting the Declaration of Independence. Abraham Lincoln, of course, did not have that reaction. He used "under God" in the Gettsburg address (two of something like only 267 words). With that as inspiration, "under God" was inserted in the "Pledge of Allegiance". But that brings us to NBC, which had the same reaction to "under God" as Obama (and the people around Obama?) had to "Creator" in the Declaratioin of Independence.


Yes, NBC had a "stirring", "patriotic", intorduction to its programming over the weekend--all about American "traditions". Part of the piece, along with insertions of fotage of military people and patriotic themes, was a group of children reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Now the children SAID "under God". But the people of NBC--no Christians them, or believers in etierh God or American traditions--CHOKED on the words. Therefore, they EDITED out "under God"--so clumsilty that the editing was obvious. In other words, it was obvious that the CHILDREN had said it, but that NBC found it unacceptable. NBC aired this TWICE. NBC, by the way, is owned by Comcaset We KNOW that NBC is tThe Obama Network, which may explain whhy NBC and Obama both have the same reaction to a mere reference to God. But what about Comcast, which now OWNS NBC and MSNBC (where God has long been an enemy)? Does Comcast also want people to regard it as anti-God? Maybe so. I have heard some people refer to Comcast in terms reserved for Satan (although referencing, I believe, the SERVICE).


Now Abraham Lincoln did NOT just mention God in the Gettsburg address. Lincoln issued a PROCLAMATION after the Union victories at Gettsburg and Vicksburg CREDITING GOD for the Unioni suddess. It is actually amazing--at least to ACLU, Obama and NBC ypes--just how strongly their religion (Christian) affected the people on BOTH SIDES of the Civil War. You will remember that the Battle Hymn of the Republic, to which Union soldiers marched to war, proclaimed: "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the comig of the Lork". Yes, it may be pretty arrogant to say that God takes sides in these things, when both the North and the South considereed God to be on their side. But we are talking TRADITION here, and the attempt to EDIT tradition out of this country with an Orwellian Big Lie: that our "Foounders" intended to totally excise God from pubic life and reference.


Yes, NBC issued a "non-apology" saying that it apologized to "anyone offended". This implies lthat only people who take their religion seriously would be offended. Yes, it impliles that NBC does not believe in God. Ype. I am saying the APOLOGY implies that. But the apology is alos WRONG in its assumption that it is a matter of being "offended". Like Obama, with the Declaration of Independence, the problem is the LIE. It is a LIE that the Plegdge of Allegiance does not (since officially proclaimed in about 1954) contain "under God". It is a LIE that the Declaraton of Independence does not contain a reference to our "Creator". It is a LIE that our Founders, including George Washington and John Adams, did not FREQUENTLY make reference to the importance of belief in God. My understanding is that George Washington issue d a Lincoln-type proclamation making clear that THANKSGIVING is a RELIGIOUS holiday (which ALL mainstream media outlets do their very best to obscure).


"But Skip, you are an agnostic. Don't these references to religion bother you?"


Nope. As I have said repeatedly, it is merely RUDE, and intolernat, to TRAMPLE on the beliefs and traditions of the majority of the country--to try to make it impossible for them to express their religion, except behind closed doors. What do I do when reciting the Pledge of Allegiance? Well, I COULD simply not say "under God". When I am at a hous or function, and "grace" is said, I bow my head (out of politeness) and simply DON'T PRAY. Doesn't bother me at all, I am more secure in my beliefs, and more tolerant of others, than that. But that is not, in fact, what I do with the Pledge of Allegiance. When I recite the Pledge of Allegiance (rare that the occasion arises), I SAY "UNDER GOD". Why, if I don't know if God exists? It is RESPECT for the traditions of this country. I see NOTHING wrong with saying "under God", even if I don't know that God exists. Lincoln saw nothing wrong with it (although I would guess he believed in God). Jefferson had no problem, and there is considerable doubt Jefferson was much of a Christian (too much a skeptic, like me). Geeorge Washington had no prolbem with talkng about God (again, I would tend to think the believed). John Adams put in his draft of the Massachusetts constitution that people had a DUTY to believe in God (see "John Adams", by David McCullough).


Above all, I don't believe in LIES. NBC deliberately told a LIE. Obama--deliberately, I think,, or with such a non-religious mindset that he thought that there was NO WAY that the Declaration of Independence would reference our "Crator"--told a LIE about the Declaration of Independence. For me, this is MUCH WORSE than a mind slip (Michelle Bockman) that Lexington and Concord are in Massachusetts-not to mention much worse than somewhat mangling the story of Paul Revere (Sarah Palin). This is a deliberate EDITING of the very essence of our history. I am convinced that is what both NBC and Obama believe: that religion shoud be excised from public life, AND from our hisotry, except when directly pretending to be a Christian for purposes of appealing to Christian voters (Obama).


Do I care whether Obama is a Christian, or whether the people of the mainsteam media are Christians? Do I care whether Thomas Jefferson was a Christian? Not on your life. How could I? I am an agnostic myself. But I do care about LIES and DECEIT for political/agenda purposes. That defines both Obama and NBC (plus the rest of the mainstream media, explaining why anti-Chrisitan bigot Bill Maher has been such a fixture on CNN).


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight making it MUCH too time consuming and difficult).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because NBC/GE is beholden to Obama's whims-and since Obama wants to destroy the country he and his father despise (his anti-colonial hatred was formed by his father and his love for his Kenyan home) and because he is a muslim, he will do whatever it takes to ruin our country. NBC and Obama have forged an alliance that is taken from Nazi Germany. Obama learned from Hitler that without a complicit media, he can't spew his propaganda. We can't trust NBC-just watch what they will try to do to Bachmann. If you can watch NBC without throwing up, do so knowing that behind every spoken word is a whitehouse staff member guiding that dialogue. You wonder why GE does not pay taxes or their execs get cushy WH appointments? Because they have given NBC to Obama as his outlet. Same with SNL, they don't hate Palin-they were told to mock her.