Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful People DotCOM: Sylvia, Kenda and KylaMay Be There (WARNING to Men)

Yes, this was a story all over the mainstream media--reallly all media. This shows how SHALLOW current "journalism" is. The implication seems to be that people should have a RIGHT not to be "thrown off" a social network site, or maybe the implication is that it should be illegal to discriminate against UGLY people (makes as much, or more, sense than discriminatin laws aboutg homosexual condcut). If you have not heard, beautifulpeople.com (or some such website, caters only to "beautiful people". The site decided to CULL some 30,000 worldwide members who did not live up to its exacting standards. Weeeping. Ruined lives. Sob stories. It is enough to make you gag.


But. I felt I had an obligation to WARN men out thre. You think you want to meet beautiful women--especailly those who have a high opinion of themselves? Think again. I know three women who might qualify for beautifupeop,le.com, and may even be on that site. BEWARE: that is all I can say, beyond the examples I give below Too many beautiful women LIVE to CRSH men. Now I am not talking about myself, because EVERY woman wantss to crush me. It is just an irresistible impulse all women have when they have any contact with either me or this blog.


Sylvia is my only female (platonic) friend. After fighting with her weight for years, she has suddently LOST 20 pounds. Why now? I did not know, until I heard this "story" (from multiple sources). I told Sylvia, on the phone (I don't text or use a cellphone), that I know know why she is suddenly so dedicated to losing weight. She was obviously one of those thrown off beautifulpeople.com. Sylvia ridiculed the idea, but DID NOT DENY IT.


Sylvia and I went out to dinner two weeks ago, before I had this revelation. We discussed this loss of weight on her part. Sylvia agreed that once she was at full "fighting" weight, she would be ready to go out and CRUNCH men. As a "hot chick" (her words), she figures it will be easy. As she said that about CRUNCHING men, she was grinding her foot into the floor mat of the car. . This gave me nightmares (as talking to Sylvia always does)--one in particular being about a giiant Sylvia--although a "hot chick"--CRUNCHING creatures underfoot with the heads of men and the bodies of cockroaches.


Kenda and Kyla are my two daughters. Kyla is the one who says, repeatedly, that all men are scum Syhe is also the one who I have labeled as "sister-under-the-skin with Sylvia. She may be WORSE than Sylvia. I used to think my older daughter, Kenda, was less dangerous, but that was before I knew her better as an adult. As far as I can tell, she is now perfectly willing to do her share of CRUNCHING.


To illustrate the attitude at work here, we need to return to Syliva. Sylvia has been reansferred to an ADP work team that is basically ALL LMALE. That has made Sylvia hapy, because she is CERTAIN of her ability to HANDLE MERE MALES--to wrap them around her little finger (crushing them when necessary).


Now Sylvia, Kenda and Kyla ALL--I am morally certain--regard handsome, arrogant men as the most deseriable to CRUNCH. No, that does not mean othe men are safe. But it does mean that the men of beautifulpeople.com had better WATCH OUT. All I can do is warn you. I have satisfied my responsibility. If you STAY on that website, the consequences are on your own head. Yes, you should be especailly careful with anyone named Sylvia, Kenda or Kyla. But your problem is that I do not believe that Sylvia, Kenda and Kyla are alone. They may be slightly lmore extreme than most, but my observation is that they are an INCREASING TYPE among women. Back when I entered high school, in 1960, women would still PRETEND--would avoid CRUSHING the fragile male ego (okay, maybe not me, but I have always been a special case with women). Times have changed. Women--especailly beautiful womehn--are no lohnger willing to DEMEAN themselfves by PRETENDING. They RELISH (as exhbited by the wicked glee in Sylvia's face as she contemplated CRUNCHING men, while grinding her foot into the floor).


Now boys should be required to watch a program of 1940s and 1050s film noir fiilms to teach them about women. Yes, those documentaires show that women have not really changed. But the VELVET GLOVE is no longer there. All I can say is that the "pretty boys" of beautifulpeople.com had better watch out. I don't envy them. At least I KNOW where I stand with women (which is why I am a hermit hiding out at my house). Other men out there have to deal with Sylvia, Kendaa and Kyla, along with legions of others almost as bad. It makes me feel guilty at times--gong along with my guilt over having helped raise two radically feminist daughters (feminist more than leftist--the opposite of those leftists who label themselves as feminists). But I get over it. It is every man for himself. You others out there will jut have to learn the hard way, although you could start by paying attention to this warning.

No comments: