Monday, June 6, 2011

Anthony Weiner, Andrew Breitbart and CNN: This Blog Gets It Right (I am a feminist, curses!!!)

The left keeps doing this to me--proving me to be more of a FEMINIST than lamost any of them. No, it is NOT just Anthony Weiner. I am talking about the mainstream media, and the reast of th eleft, doing their best to PLAY down this as no big deal--even though we are evididently talking about MULTIPLE lewd pictures to multiple young women. Contrary to the media/left attitude, I am noot sure Mark Foley, Chris Le or all of those others did anything worse than Weiner. He certainly LIED as blatantly as any of them--more blatantly than most. But did he not TAKE ADVANTAGE of his position as a prominent member of the House of Representatives to STALKL women? I am cursed with a good memory. I still remember Senator Packwood--liberal Repubican Senator from Oregon. Packwood was forced to resign , even though he did nothing criminal, merely because he made PASSES at a number of women (backing off if the pass were rejected). Then, it was feminist orthodoxy that this PIGGISH attitude woward women was incompatible with a member of Congress. Where are the FEMINISTS on Weiner? Oh, I forgot. There are NO real feminists on the left--only leftists pretending to be feminists. I have said repeatedly that it is the SHAME of my life that I helped raise TWO feminist daughters--outweighed only by the shame of being forced by the left--including the mainstream media--to come out of the closet as a feminist myself. I will NEVER forgive the left for that, o the mainstream media (redundancy here).


Yes, this blog has had its judgment confirmed. In my previous article on Weiner, I renammed my reincarnation of the old "Laugh In" Flying, Fickle Finger of Fate award "The Weiner". And this blog awarded the first "Weiner" to CNN, for its immediate acceptance of the "hacker" "explanatioin" given the previoius weekend by Weiner. Weiner, of course, implied that the "hacker' might well be connectded to Andrew Breitbart, who broke the story. The left--standard operating procedure for the left--immediately revved up its SMEAR MACHINE against Breitbart. There are EVIL people (talking aoubt these people on the left, including much of the mianstream media). Weiner's story ALWAYS SMELLED, and you lableled yourself as a partisan political hack, with no standards of honesty, if you did not recognize that from the beginning. I KNOW (because I saw it the morning of Weiner's disastrous press conferences) that much of CNN was way too willing to accept the "hacker" story. It was not until Weiner called a CNN producer a "jackass" (even Weiner can be right on some things) that CNN's attitude toward Weiner BEGAN to change. Wolf Blitzer still gave the ultimate in "softball" interviews to Weiner--unlike the ANTAGONISM CNN shows towards conservatives and Repubicans they interview on any subject CNN considers "questionable". Nope. CNN deserved the very first Weiner, and I was right to (tentatively) rename the infamous award as "The Weiner".


Am I really saying that everyone on CNN is a dhishonest, sexist, leftist PIG? You are finally getting it.


The next article will award the SECOND "Weiner" to Yahoo and the despicable Associated Press.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). Except for Breitbart, the subjects of this article are so dirty and sleazy that, in any event, I want to get way as fast as possible to avoid spreading too much of the dirt they are spreading on me. Breitbart, by the way (no slouch at publicity) is WARNIGN the left not to go on the ATTACK against these young women to whom Weiner sent the pictures, and he may well be--shoud be--warning the EVIL left from trying to find and destroy his sources. Weiner, of course, basically APOLOGIZED to Breitbart for trying to help the left destory his life. What a guy (referring to Weiner, although the description may apply to Bretibart in a positive, rather than sarcastic, snese).

No comments: