Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feminism: My Mother Is Disguted and Dismaeyed as She Realizes I am Out of the Closet as a Feminist

Yes, other people's mothers get distressed when their sons come out of the closet as homosexuals. I told my 89 year old mother that I had endorsed Michele Bachmann for President and she was DISMAYED. (No, like every other woman out ther, she does NOT read this blog..) My mother said: "This is getting ridiculous. All they have to do is drag a woman into the race, and you are ready to vote for her.."


What can I say? I have fought it and fouught it, but leftists, including the mainstreammedia, have forced me to come out of the closet as a FEMINIST (more a feminist than almost any of them). Any intelligent mother of a son would be distressed by this news.


Yes, it was SARAH PALIN who caused me to say I would support John McCain. I had to go back on that, because Joohn McCain remained JOHN MCCAIN. I could not take it. I still wanted to vote for Palin, and thought, correctly, that she was treated terribly because she happened to be an attractive, conservative Republican woman. Nope. If you think she is more "unqualified" to be President of the United States than Barack Obama was, and is,m you are deluded.


Then I voted for HILLARY in the Texas primmary. AND I vowed to support Hillary i the general election, against John McCain (which I did not do with Obama, although I refused to support McCain).


Now I have endoresed Michele Bachmann. You can see why I cn't fight it any longer, no matter how hard I try, and why my mother is so distressed.


She did not say this, but I know what she was thinking: "Why did you not just turn out to be homosexual like so many other modern boys. How am I going to be able to get over the SHAME. You are goig to force me into my grave, a bitter, shamed woman."


And I can't even contradict her. It is some sort of disease. My MIND keeps telling me all women are these vicious, mentally challenged people. And yet my HEROINES now are all women. Bibe if tge nakes rybbubgm ir wgi nat rybm aooeak ti ne tgat nycg (although I might vote for several of them if one of them gets to the general electon). Is there an AA program for this DISEASE?

No comments: