Monday, June 27, 2011

Yahoo: Boycott Yahoo and Any Other Source Using the Despicable AP as Its Main Source for "News"

"AP Fact Check: Bachmann bomblets raising eyebrows"


The "Anti-American, Despiable Associated Press" (complete , official name, with the "Anti-American being formally made part of the name aftre a sseries of stories blaming the USA for alleged atrocities in the KOREAN WAR) is simply a PROPAGANDA operation Look at that current headline being now FEATURED on Yahoo "News". "Bomblets?" "Fact check? The day Bachmann announces. You now. I have NEVER SEEN an OBAMA FACTG CHECK ffrom the AP. See lthe previious article. And "bomblets" is INSULTING. That alone is a reason to BOYCOTT YAHOO.


Yep. The real reason I am posting this article, which appeared while I waS writing the previous two articles, is that it CONFRIMS what I said about Fox News in the previous article. Yes, this is pure Propaganda fro the despicable AP. But it is propganda also SPREAD BY FOX NEWS (probably with knowledge of this headline, as Fox News USES the desicable AP far too often). Yes, I am talking aoubt that ridiculous "John Wayne" sotry. Anyone who thinks that isworthy of a "fact check", or a "featrued" news story, whould be sent to a "journalist" research/training camp well in the Arctic Circle. This is absurd, and Fox (as Fox admitted) is PARTICIPATING in this UNFAIR PROPAGANDA.


Raising eyebrows? The only "eyebrows" raised, outside of the mainstrem media and similar leftist circles, are MINE. Yes, my eyebrows are raised because I have MADE my Sodom andGomorrah report on the desppicable Associated Press. You will remember that I had been assigned a Sodom and Gomorrah search for an honest, competent AP reporter. After more than seven years of searching, I was confidently able to report that no such person exists. Why are my eyebrows raised? I ask you. Do YOU see any pillars of salt around? Have thunderbolts blasted AP offices. No wonder I am an agnostic. I had expected ACTION.


Yes, I did suggest a NEW Sodom and Gomorrah search: a search for a single, FAIR, Fox News reporter/personality. What I am afraid of is that this Sodom and Gomorrah search of the AP was PUNISHMENT. In other words, I am afraid I am already in HELL, where I had always expected to encounter ALL of the AP reporters. But I obviiously can't be allowed to KNOW I am in Hell, or it would not be Hell for me (with the AP down here with me). What if my report is rejected, and I am told to keep searching? Will that be enough to prove that this search is really my PUNISHMENT, for all eternity? I am afraid so.


Can any of you out there doubt that there is a mainstream media NARRATIVE on Michele Bachmann, which infects every story about her? I can't see how you can doubt it. And I further do not see how you can doubt that Fox News has chosen to PARTTICIPATE in that narrative, rather than ignore it (in favor of honest reporting).


See, again, the late Michael Crichton's "Airframe" (a great novel of ideas with the definitive analysis of today's "journalism'). Crichton's central insight is that today's "journalist" is NOT INTRESTED IN INFORMATION. All he or she is interested in is his or her own narrative, and finding things to support it. That is obviously true of the despicable AP. But it is also true of Fox News--Cavuto, Wallace and all of the rest who pick up an unfair narrative from the mainstream media (sometimes, of course, iniating one) and spreading it. INFORMATION--informing the public--is NOT the goal here.


P.S. No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight, and my fingers type worse as I get tired). And yesm, these people (the mainstream media, Fox, and all of the rest with the long knives out for Michele Bachmann) are just about to cause me to............................... To Hell with it. I now officially endorse Michele Bachmann for President of the United States. This blog will notw promote her candidacy. Not Rick Perry. Not Mitt Romney. Not Tim Pawlenty. I am now totally on the side of Michele Bachmann. What else could a CLOSET FEMINIST like me do? I think this must be Hell, when you people out there keep FORCING me to come out of the closet as a feminist. What the Hell 2: BOYCOTT FOX NEWS. I will continue to surf for material, but I no longer consider Fox News a reliable source of news on ANYBODY. Take it all with barrels of salt, if you do not take my advice to BOYCOTT FOX NEWS. I now put Fox News in the same category as tthe despicable AP, CNN and MSNBC (along with the ret of the mainstream media). Michael Crichton had it right as to them ALL. How can Republicans get me to OPPOSE their nominee (when I wouldnow be open to all except Huntsman and Gingrich)? Easy. MISTREAT MICHELE BACHMANN AND YOU ARE TOAST.

No comments: