Sunday, December 4, 2011

Feff Flake, Flake from Arizona: DEFEAT HIM

This institutes a new series in this blog. I have alrady told you to DEFEAT any GOP members of Congress who vote for a "payroll tax cut" extension, or who have voted for ANY of the sham deals over the past year (or the bailouts in 2008-2009). But this blog, in this series, will NAME NAMES as to GOP members of Congress who you should DEFEAT (preferably in primariess). With my vision, I do not have the ability (or energy) to SEARCH out those who are running against these peoe to SEND THEM MONEY. Hoever, if anyone wants to comment in this blgo on any opponent of the GOP member I name, I wil send such opponent some sort of contribution. I don't expect much from this, as I am NOT a "millionaire", and the amount would hardly be enough to "finance" a primary campaign (or even a campaign luch). Still, isn't it the "thought that counts"? I now. The answer to that last questin is: "No, it is the MONEY that counts." Anyway, this new bog series will name at least one, and usually more, GOP member os Congress who shold be DEFEATED. I have already named people like John Boehner, Joh Kyle, and a number of others. I will try not to repeat myself, unless I grantmyuself an Obama-type waiver. Jeff Flake is the first "target" of this new series: DEFEAT HIM, you peopl e of his district in Arizona. What did Jeff Flake do?


First, the despicable AP quoted Flake as telling the GOP House "caucus" that: "If you think we can get away without doing something, then your are crazy." The subject was mainy the extension of the "payrol tax cut". See the previous two articles, adn many other articles in this blog over the past monts, and even years. There is no way AI would vote for Jeff Flake for even dogcatcher of Mt. Ida,Arkansas (the samll Arkansas town where I spent a hayppychildhood, before moving to Silver City, New Mexico for high shcool).


The reason I give for honoring Jeff Falke as the very first target of this series is enough. But it is NOT the only reason. You may think that Flake soes not have to owrry about me or my family Think again. I have a brother in Mesa, Arizona, in Flake's district. Taht borther has ADULLT children, and wives, in the same area. My borther's wife cameLEGALLY to this country from Mexio at the age of 7, and graduated from an El Paso high shcoll. Her stepfather retired from the U.S. military, and adopted her at the age of 17. The STATE judge, who I knew reasonably well (althouygh I was not involved)-Judge Pena, with a squiggle over the "n", designated my borther's wife a CITIZEN in his adoption order. Problem: the judge did not have the power to do that., My borther workds in a TOOP SECRET defesnes job, and they actually discovered this in a security clearnace check. They "suggested" to my brother that his wife should apply for the citizenship she did not rally have. That application was made in Arizona. TEN YEARS LATER, after the INS has LOST the original paperwork, my bother's wife was DENIED citizenship, even though the INS AGREED she was "of good character"--although theri letter said the contrary,. What did she do? Commit fraud, like so many ILLEGAL immigrants, amny of whom have gotten "amnesty" of one kind or another, even withouyt a law since Reagan's ill-fated amnesty? nope, Her "crime" was to register to vote bvecause she thought se was a citizen!!!!!!!. She hardly even voted, and then only because my borther insisted. And she immediately stoopped voting when she found out she was not a citizen--ten years before being denied citizenship. What did Jeff Falke have to do with all of this? Ah. He, and his office, utterly FAILEd to do more than boilerplaate "form letters" of inquiry to the INS. Yes, my borther appealed for help, and really GOT NONE (of any real substance). John McCains office, by the way, did nto even reply at all. My brother still has "top secret" clearance. He is still working on the defense of this contry. My borther's wife is stiill legally in this country, although she really does not dare visit relatives in Mexico for fear something wil go wrong and she would not be able to get back. She still has not been arrested for anythihg, pyas her taxes, and generally has a better "omoral character" than most citizens I now, ihcluding myself. Meanwhile, she has to see all of this "pressure" for citizenshio for ILLEGAL immigrants who are committing fraud all over th eplace, and see things like the Clinton sudden push to create all kinds of 'accelerated citizenship in California. Don't we live in a great country? Maybe not so great anymore. You can say my brother did not handle this right (like pay for an immigratin attorney his wife should not hhave needed),. But Jeff Flake DID NOTHIHNG (beyond low level inuiry"). My younger duaghter suffered a delay, a few years ago, in getting her passport processed. SHE comlined to her Congress person, in Virgiia, and GOT RESULTS. I don't forgive Jeff Flake for not making more of an effort, or for not hainvg an office that understod more of an effort needed to be made. Full discosure. I did not like Jeff Flake, even beofre this latest betrayal.


Then there was the McCain/Bush/Kennedy AMNESTY bill. Falke was a "force" pushing that bill, along with the other Arizonal Senator (Kyle). Yet, he made little effort,nor did his office, to help a woman who was LEGAL, adn simply being tooled around by the INS because an El Paso judge had led her astray. Don't vote for Jff Flake for ANYTAHING.


Who will be next? If you have any nominatins, I would be gald to consider them. I alreday have a list to keep me going for weeks, without even lookng up names. Iwill prefer CURRENT villains to naming the old ones. but you GOP embers of Cohngresss should beware. YOUR name may be next to be inducted in the Hall of Infamy.


Jeff Flake, you DESERVE this honor,. You should post a copyof this article on all of your office walls.


P.S. No oproofreading or spell checkng (bad eyesight).

No comments: