Saturday, December 3, 2011

John Roberts: Swine from the Devil's Herd

See my previous article. Tis is a follow up. According to Wikipedia, it evidently IS the same John Robbets. According to Wikipedia, Roberts joned the unfair and unbalanced network (provming my pint that such network is getting worse0 in January of 2011. His pprevious employers were CBS and CNN. So much for the unfair and unablanced network being "better" than the mainstream media.


Oh, lyou might wonder why I could ot RECOGNIZE whether it was the same John Roberts. First, there is my eyesight, which keeps me from seeing detail very well. It really is hard for me to really see faces that well. Second, I don't really pay too mcuh attention to these interchangeable TV "reporters", and I am hardly a regular watcher of CNN (haven't even looked at CBS in years). Third, most TV "reoporters" LOOK ALIKE (man or woman). Call me bigoted, but they all look about the same to me. I usually have no problem tellng one Oriental or one black person from another, but almost all TV "reporters" look the same to me. Maybe it is a mental block.


Message to the unfair and unbalanced network: How can lyou expet to aboid becoming part of the swine from the Devil's herd if you add people like John Roberts? Guesss what? You have NOT avoided it. Tis blog has now exposed your network as being mainly inhabited by the same kind of swine from the Devil's hrd that make up the mainstream media.

No comments: