Saturday, December 17, 2011

GOP: Dishonest, Unprincipled Cowards

See my articles over the past weeks and months, including the previoius article.


Now the GOP is preparing to sign off on another one of those short-term "extensions" of previous law, because they are too COWARDLY to do anything else. Deficit? Forget it. TheGOP politicians do not care. They are ONLY interested in their reelection, and NONE of them should be reelected (as stated in the previous arrticle, only a overstatement as to about TEN--total--individuals in Congress). . How can SANE people keep making it so OBVIOUS that they are unprincipled cowards, with no clue as to how to actually be effective legistlators--much less effective advocates for conserative principles? And thye are setting themselves up for this sAME BATTLE all over again, in twomonths. And they did the same thing LAST YEAR (se previous article).


Like Newt Gingrich, I have accused of being too harsh in the things I say. Like Newt Gingrich I was forced to EDIT the hedline and bodyu of this article to meet this criticism. Take it forom me: This article does not even come close to telling you how badly I really regard the GOP. Remember th e "supercommitttee", as the GOP had no idea how to extricate itself from its DIOSHONEST "debt ceiling fight? These are UNPRINCIPLE COWARDS, and stupid to booot. If lyou think I think Obama and the Democrats are enough worse than these people to make me actuallly vote for, or support, these people (GOP members of Congress andmost of the GOP candidates for President), then you are also cazy. I will never support these people. No, I can't support Obama or leftist Democrats, or vote for them, but I would betray my very soul if I supported these GOP cowards. And they are worse than cowards, because they keep doing the SAME terrible, things, as if that is WORKNG for them I jsut can't stand it. My brother will again see foam on his computer screen, reading thi sblg, as I become so literally mad that I am foaming at the mouth (so much that the foam is entering my computer and endering into cyberspace).


Congress supposedly has a 9% "approval rating" (an absurd concept, and evil, as is true of really all polls). The only question here is: Who are that 9%, and how can they be that STUPID? But you can see that I am way beyond a general "disapproval" of Congress, where individual Congress peolple don't care because they feel that people will still vote for tthem AS INDIVIDUALS> Well, I won't. I am telling you to vote against aLL of the INDIVIDUALS of the GOP. VOTE THEM ALL OUT. Tea Patrty? Doest not matter (see previous article): OUT.


No. I stil can't even believe it. How can these people think they can KEEP getting away with these SAME things (endless "extensions" and fraud), as if no one will notice? It is an insult to my intelligence.


Aren't you glad I took Gingrich's advice, and EDITED what I said in this article (and the previous one)? I promise you that i could have been worse. Again, I give NO "credit" to GOP member s of Congress who cast a meaningless vote against these deals they know are GREASED. Tell it to the marienes. That will not save you. 234 of you (mostly GOP House members) votted for that totally fraudulent GOP "jobs bill". You can't get away with meaningless votes that you point to to suggest that YOU are not as bad as the rest. YS, YOUAR ARE AS BAD AS THE REST. Again: DEFEAT THEM ALL.


P.S. NO profreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). And this bog is not responsible for damage to your computer from my foaming mouth. Taht is just one of the hazards of readling this blog. Gingrich used the word "irrational" to describvbe Obama's political games with the Keystone Pipeline. "Irrational" is the KINDEST word I can think of to describve this latest gGOP perfidy--assuming tit is completed.

No comments: