Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tim Pawlenty, R.I.P.: This Blog's Foresight

Media people, including the unfair and unbalanced network "expalni" to you what happened AFTER it happens. This blog specializes in FORESIGHT. I tell you what is GOING to hapen, before it happens.


Thus, this blog has declared Pawlenty dead three times. The first two times were well before tihis. The unfair and unbalanced network was still PUSHING Pawlenty Friday and Saturday, as a real threeat in Iowa. I told you differently, and for the very reason that Pawlenty cited in withdrawing from the race.


It was NOT really the Iowa Straw Poll result that forced Pawlenty out. It was the fact that what Pwlenty was selling, inclduing himself, was something his "audience" was not buying.


By the wya, as I have sated before, it is my firm opinion that the unfair and unbalanced network does not want to see Michele Bachmann be the nominee. Bret Baiire's program on Friady made that clear. It was evident most of Saturday. And, on Sunday, the unfair and unbalanced network seemed visibly upset taht Pawlenty was gone. I could give you details, but they would bore you (having the upside of fruterh fulfilling my goal which I have described as "aspiring to be dull", but which you can probably do without). Suffice it to say that if the unfair and unbalanced network has a real bias, beoyond Hannity, it is an ESTABLISHMENT Republican bias, and not a conservative bias.


I told you so on Pawlenty. I told yo so on Gingrich (YEARS before he imploded),m even though Gingrich has not yet withdrawn. As stated, this blog excels in foresight. Stay tuned. I do not let emotion sway what I ssee. For example, I support Bachmann, who won in the Iowa poll, but I still foresee a severely uphill climb for her. She has shown more talent for relating to people than I thought she had, which is why I endorsed her. But there is a long way to go, and Bachmann has the weight of the entire establishment (Repubican and Democrat) against her. Not easy. They will have to beat her, however, and it does not look now like she is ogoing to beat herself. Her danger right now is that Perry will steamroll the nominatin. I don't think Romney can do it, although Romeny can still win the nomination. It is going to be hard for Romney to put people away, except by a McCain war of attrition, based on being the best bet gainst Obama.


P.S No proofreading or spell checking (bad eyesight). Obviously, this does not keep me from seeing more clearly than most (using a different definition of "seeing"). And still modest, too. See, you are lucky.

No comments: