Monday, August 8, 2011

Wolf Blitzer: The Maverick Conservative Costs America 2.9Trillon Dollars

I know that Wolf did not refer to this blog by name. But let me put the facts before you:


1. I left for New York City on July 22, 2011, on my dangerous annual trip into the enemy territory of NYC and Boston, to visit my two lawyer daughters (one in NYC and the other in Boston).


2. Although I knew the danger of leaving the country without my guidance, I discontinued the blog entries druing my trip. I did not have the time, and I needed all of my wits about me just to survive the places I was gong (not to mention my two radical feminist daughters).


3. Wolf Blitzer said today that 2.9 TRILLION dollars has vanished from stock market values in the United States since....................JULY 22!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now CNN would never mention me, since I expose them every single day. But really. What else cold Wolf have been saing? It is OBVIIOUS. The country lost my guidance for more than a full week. That waws enough to bring the country to the edge of financial meltdown. It may even have been resonsible for the Standard and Poors downgrade. Ys, I got back last week, but it was clearly TOO LATE> Things had deterirated too fast for my return to turn things around quickly.


Can I pull us out of this death spiiral? Watch the stock market tomorrow. Maybe I yet can (for the moment). But I don't know if I can keep it up, when Obama and CNN keep incapacitating me with these HEADACHES. And then there are the Republicans. It is a hard life for a prophet unappreciated in his own time. That is why I am glad to receive this left handed compliment from Wolf, even though he deliberately did not mention this blog by name.


Note that if the government had merely CONFISCATED the 2.9 trilliion, we would have done better than the entire debt ceiling "deal" agreed to by the Republicans. And we would have done it on a apples to apples basis--more than covering the forecast deficit for next year (rather than fraudulently comparing far future, and doubtful, "savings" with present deficits). I know it is a trely dangerous thing to give Obama this kind of idea. But it does illustrate just how UNIMPRESSIVE 2.5 trillion in "savings" are over ten whole years, when NONE of those "savings" (to speak of) really happen during the next few years.

No comments: