Friday, May 30, 2008

Women: Should They Have the Vote?

Some of you may doubt how good I really am, even though I tell you all of the time, and even though it is proven all of the time. 

You should not doubt any further.  If you will remember, I have labeled MYSELF a "kook" for my view that women should never have been given the vote.  In fact, I have said that it was the first major manifestations of the decline of civilization (at least in the Uninted STates) when women were given the vote).  I have also said that a "kook" (defined as "divorced from reality) idea can very rarely prove to be CORRCT.  I am so good that my ONE kook idea is in that categoy.

Yes, one of the "news" items yesterday was about a SCIENTIFIC STUDY of women and the vote.  It turns out, according to this study, that you can SCIENTIFICALLY correlate women getting the vote and the BALLOONING of the Federal Government. 

Some of you may have (plausibly) believed that the explosion of this central planning idea that the Federal Government is a solution to AlL of our problems came aobut because of teh Civil War, or because of the Great Depression, or maybe becasue of both.  This scientist, however, has concluded that the better explantion may be WOMEN VOTING.  It is well known, of course, that women were the core of support for Clinton, Gore, and Kerry.  It is just beyond question that women have lined up (in majority terms) behind the DISASTROUS concept of central planning.  What other proof do you need that women are IRRATIONAL, and should not have the vote?

There you have it.  How good do you have to be when your ONE kook idea is virtually PROVEN correct?  Q.E.D.

P.S.  Hey, I may not be as bad as the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  True, I am willing to deny to deny women the right to vote.  However, Democrats, when it suits them, are perfectly willing to deny EVERYONE the "right to vote".  Ask the people of Florida and Michigan.

No comments: