Friday, May 16, 2008

Kyla: Congratulations

Kyla is my Hell on wheels, radical feminist younger daughter.  Her mother (my Mexican-American ex-wife) is now a speech therapist--with a master's degree--in the San Jose area) used to get mad at me for my nickname for Kyla:  the Antichrist.  I can't even blame Kyla's mother for the radical feminism, since her mother us not the same kind of radical feminist.

Nevertheless, I am proud of Kyla.  She is graduating this weekend  from the University of Virginia School of Law in the top part of her class.  She already has a job with a large New York City law firm.  She will be taking the New York bar exam this summer. 

Congratulations Kyla!!!!!  I am proud of you (even if I have to face the shame of having raised a radical femiist whose reaction to Barack Obama calling a woman reporter "sweetie" is:  "What do you expect:  he is a MAN").

No comments: