Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Leftist Insult Boomerangs

This was the exchange between myself and a leftist on the AOL board inuder the Pat Tillman story referred to in the previous entry.  It is not very important, and does not say much that is important.  But I found the exchange amusing.  So here it is:

"skip 3366 I'am returning to you the Dick Cheney blow up doll, it seems to suit you better lol and your an idiot if you think its ok for the military to cover deaths and report back lies to the country. Mabe I'm a Kook but your a neo-facist. BTW how is that trailer park in Arkansas treating ya? Any Cliinton sightings? And that post was just to get under"

And I am returning to you the Rosie O'Donnell blow up doll. It really was a turn off sesuxally, and so IRRATIONAL. I expect that you will have long, interesting conversations with it. You can supply both sides of the dialogue and it will sound just like Rosie. I am sure it will excite YOU sexually (whether you are a man or a woman).

No comments: