Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Air Car

I present this email I received to prove my point made in the two previous entries.  Nope.  I don't "believe" this vehicle.  I think there is a good chance it is a hoax/joke/hopeless pipe dream (take your pick).  However, I refuse to say it is impossible.  In a FREE MARKET, it does not matter what I believe.  If this vehicle can succeed, then more power to it.  What makes me mad is when people like Bill O'Reilly and T. Boone Pickens want ME (taxpayers) to PAY for THEIR pipe dreams that they can't get to succeed in the free marketplace.  YOU should be mad at that too, and at the politicians (whole Democratic Party, less a very few, and a good part of the Republican Party, to a somewhat lesser degree) who are willing to totally abandon the free market theory upon which this country has relied from the beginning.  Here is the email, for my instructive purposes (without endorsement):

A non polluting vehicle that eliminates the reason to buy gasoline from off shore companies. How bad is that?





AMAZING AIR CAR! 






The Compressed Air Car developed by Motor Development International (MDI) Founder Guy Negre might be the best thing to have happened to the motor engine in years. 

The $12,700 CityCAT, one of the planned Air Car models, can hit 68 mph and has a range of 125 miles. It will take only a few minutes for the CityCAT to refuel at gas stations equipped with custom air compressor units. MDI says it should cost only around $2 to fill the car up with 340 liters of air! 

The Air Car will be starting production relatively soon, thanks to India 's TATA Motors. Forget corn! There's fuel, there's renewable fuel, and then there's user-renewable fuel! What can be better than air?





Check it out yourself and see - What A Cool Car! Enjoy! :) 












This six-seater taxi should be available in  India  this year -2008!
 





Now If We Can Just  Get It In The  USA !

 

 



 

 

 

 




 

Pictures may not come out, but I assure you that pictures were included in the eamail that I could see.  The text should give you the idea, for my purposes.

No comments: