Tuesday, July 1, 2008

David Einhorn

I received an email yesterday from my friend Tony (mentioned on occasion in this blog).  I have not read the book to which he refers.  However, Tony is generally reliable on this sort of thing (despite being sucked in by false Big Oil propaganda regurgitated by Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and others), even if not very reliable on stock market investments (as, unfortunately, I am not myself).   See the recent entry n this blog about leftist insantiy in pushing the same Federal Government "solution" over and over again, expecting a different result.   This book Tony recommends obviously adds more evidence--as if it were needed--to this obviously correct thesis.  Here is Tony's email:

"I just finished reading a book by Einhorn, a hedge fund manager "Greenlight Capital".  I have attached the link to a video that got the whole 6 year saga started.  If you draw any conclusions from the book, it has to be how government should stay the hell out of private enterprise.  In fact, the book should be required reading for every member of congress as to what can happen when government (the SBA in this case) "helps" people. 

No comments: