Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Harry Reid and Gasoline: Let Them Fill Their Tanks With Cake

No, I can't make this stuff up.  Just as leftists PROVE every day that they are NOT "patriots", by any definition there is (see column today in the Philadelphia Enquirer suggesting that we do not DESERVE to celebrate the 4th of July because we have become such an EVIL country--the old Jane Fonda, Vietnam War position that our enemy represents the GOOD GUYS, carried to the absurd by present leftists regarding TERRORISTS of Hitlerian evil as the GOOD GUYS), leftists prove everything else I say on a daily basis.

Remember how I have told you over the past month that leftist Democrats do not WANT lower prices for gasoline, because they don't WANT us to use oil?  You may have thought that was an exaggeration.  It was.  I UNDERSTATED how bad leftist Democrats are, as they "blame" President Bush for high gasoline prices that leftists have encouraged, and WANT.

Let us go to Harry Reid.  He gave one of those unbelievable interviews that only leftist Democrats can give, and ONLY a mainstream media which regards itself as an arm of the Democratic Party can ignore.  I heard the tape.  This is really bad stuff.  Marie Antoinette (who came to France as a yound girl and had the handicap of no useful education--which probably left her better off than most children being taught by leftists today--was a BETTER person than Harry Reid, with more intellectual depth.

Here is how far Harry Reid has gone off the beam (paraphrasing onlly slightly):  "Oil is making us sick.  Coal is making us sick.  We need to leave the stuff in the ground.  We are making the Earch sick with carbon, and dooming ourselves with 'global warming'".

In other words, you are an IMMORAL person if YOU drive a car.  Hey, he is talking about YHOU (and himself, as I am sure he either drives a car or has one driven for him).  Who knows how evil a person Al Gore is, where recent stories confirmed that he is using MORE energy at his mansion--more than 50% more PER MONTH than the YEARLY use by the average American.  Harry Reid was NOT talking about me.  I am a MORAL person.  I don't drive a car, or generally have one driven for me (sometimes--like once every month or two--a relative will drive me to a store, and sometimes a friend will pick me up for lunch or dinner.  However, compared to Harry Reid and Al Gore I am an environmental SAINT.  I have long ago reconciled myself to ending up in Hell, with my consolation being that I will see Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, the entire ACLU, and most other leftists there--without a higher court to which to appeal.  But I am rethinking.  If the test of MORALITY and VIRTUE is having a small carbon "footprint", I am going to HEAVEN.

No wonder Harry Reid opposes drilling in ANWR.  He opposes drilling AT ALL.  He regards mere use of oil as IMMORAL. 

These leftist Democrats have lost it.  They are certifiably INSANE.  You deserve what you get if you actually vote for them based on their mere rhetoric to "take care of you". 

If you find yourself in a gasoline line 4 years from now, or with NO gasoline (thereby putting you in the same position that I have voluntarily put myself--I tell you, I am goin to HEAVEN; I guess I shouold thank Harry Reid for that sound I hear of a Heavenly choir), you can thank Harry Reid and the Democrats (Barack Obama as well).  However, you can hardly BLAME them, because they have TOLD you how insane they are.  How much MORE INSANE do you have to be to vote for them?

No comments: