Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kenda: Official Blog Cartoonist

Note the previous entry is the illustration, by my older daughter, Kenda, of my entry on Harry Reid and gasoline.  Basically, Harry Reid is consigning cars and gasoline to Hell. 

How many illutrations you get on this blog my depend on reaction to Kenda's illustrations/cartoons.  She is not likely to want to continue if no one is interested.   So I invite your comments.  I would like to make the illustrations a regular feature.

As I previously said, I would actually like to do a regular cartoon featuring MUHAMMAD (to expose the mainstream media as the cowards they are).  I would do it if it were me doing the drawing.  However, I can't draw.  I can't see asking Kenda to do cartoons of Muhammad--even in the anme of striking a blow FOR free speech and against Muslim intolerance. 

However, I have asked her to do caricatures, and cartoons, in other areas less explosive than cartoons of Muhammad.  I can tell you that I am NOT worried about offending Harry Reid (if he were to be offended).  I would not be worried about offended MUSLIMS, but htat is me:  I would not burden my daughter with my crusades. 

I will try to get more illustrations, whether you like Kenda's illustrations or not.  However, I think she would like to hear your reactioin.

Thanks to Kenda, and (in advance) to any of you willing to comment on her work.  I am moderately sure that she would appreciate constructive suggestions (beyond getting a new father).

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, ask her to do more illustrations. I'm for it.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I think Kenda's illustrations would perk up your blog considerably ... although if she's anything like MY daughters, she'll probably take issue with your politics.