Thursday, April 3, 2008

Barack Obama 37

Nope.  Barack Obama has not gotten even younger.  That is is BOWLING score.

Should a man be elected President who cannot even knock down 2 pins per ball (obviously, you get 20 bowling ball attempts over 10 frames)?

This, of course, is just one of those pathetic attempts by Barack Obama, in his bus tour in Pennsylvania, to make himself seem like  a "regular guy".

I have seen GIRLS (I know, I am sexist to suggest girls are automatically the lowest standard to apply a guy against--sue me) bowl for the first time, and bowl at least 50 or 60.

Maybe Hillary Clinton should challenge Barack Obama to a BOWL OFF to see which should be President. 

Now am I being a little hard on Obama?  After all, I played more than a little golf when I was in high school, with even a few lessons, and I never broke 120 (pathetic--right angle slice).  It is true I had a bowling average of about 165, even in my 40's after not bowling for many years.  But I am hardly even adequate at all sports.  Still, a 37!!!!!!! 

I mean.  If I were running for office, I would not go out and HUMILIATE myself by attempting to pretend I can play golf.  Amazing what politicians will do for votes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU SAY DONT VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT BOWL. THE BIG QUESTON IS WHO WILL GET THIS LAND OF OURS BACK ON TRACK. PEOPLE CAN NOT FIND JOBS BECAUSE BUSH LOVES HIMSELF AND THE RICH AND IT SEEMS ORTHER CONTRIES BETTER THAN AMERICAS BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE ARE STARVING CAN NOT FEED THEIR KIDS, TAKE THEM TO THE DOCTORS. SO ASK WHO WE GET TO CARE I MEAN CARE ABOUT US AMERICAS.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you (see coomment) should lighten up a litte.  I, of course, am not seriously suggesting that people vote aginst Barack Obama because he can't bowl. I have seriosly stated why I regard Obama as DANGEROUS--not to metnion objectively unqualified to be President.  JFK was SUBSTANTIALLY more qualified.  Obama himself said, when asked at the time he was elected Senatror, that he would be ASHAMED to ask people to vote for him for President before he established any kind of record, since he would not even have a chan ce to prove himself as a Senator before he started to run for President (the most accurate thing he has ever said).

Although I think the bowling thing is more amusing than anything else, consider this.  Is not Obama's approach to the Presidency the same as his approach to bowling.  "I don't need to practive; I can rely on my speech making ability--my record means nothing."  You cannot bowl a 37 if you PRACTICE at all.  Obama obviously did not take it seriously, as he does not NOW (as distinguished from that earlieer answer as to his national aspirations around the time he was elected Senator) take seriously the idea that qualificatiions matter.  Obama's campaign reduces to the idea that "I talk good" (I KNOW "well" is the correct word).  I don't think that is enough.  However, I can't vote for McCain.  That leaves me up a creek (unless Hillary--my choice for President--can pull it out).  I probably will vote for Bob Barr (probable LIBERTARIAN candidate).  Obama scares me.  But I simply refuse to validate McCain's long time ASSAULT on conservatives.  I have the advantage that my vote is SYMBOLIC.  McCain WILL win Texas.  If he does not, no vote of mine could save him.