Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rush Limbaugh, Operation Chaos, and Me

Another entry in this blog yesterday was about Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" (to get Republicans to sabotage the Democratic Party by voting for Hillary, in order to keep the Democratic race going to the bitter end), and the sudden, amazing embrace of many leftists of the Joe McCarthy type "loyalty oath".

One thing I should have noted is that I was FIRST with this suggestion.  Even though I go further, and actually support Hillary Clinton for President of the United States (over John McCain--a position I can't take with regard to Barack Obama), I noted in this blog (right after the Febraury 5 Super Tuesday, and some two weeks BEFORE Limbaugh) that the best strategy for Republicans was to vote for Hillary Clinton, who was on the verge of being forced out of the race.

I have noticed in this blog that Limbaugh--who is now taking vast credit for "operation chaos"--was LATE with this strategy, as he was LATE in his all out campaign against John McCain (the more serious BETRAYAL of conservatives, since I truly believe that more timely action by Limbaugh would have saved us from McCain--sese archives of this blog).

Note that Limbaugh has now followed the advice of this blog, albeit LATE, on TWO occasions--the first, on McCain, after I forwarded to him copies of entries in this blog accusing him of abandoning conservatives in their hour of need by refusing to take a firm position in the Repubican primaries.

Am I really the person behind both "operation chaos" and the shift by Limbaugh--unsuccessful as it was, because LATE--to an all out attack on McCain at about the time of the New Hampshire primary?  Or is it just coincidence that Limbaugh adopted my suggestions--albeit he was even LATE with regard to the strategy of Republicans voting for Hillary Clinton?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

No comments: