"You are a kook if:" is my long running series that is making a comeback as kooks again start coming out of the woodwork, led by those sanctimonious, despicable hypocrites at the anti-American Associated Press. This series of outrageous attempts by the AP to USE recently released documents dating from the Korean War to trash the U.S. military for the pretty ordinary collateral damage of war. Just as the collateral damage of World War II was primarily the fault of the GERMANS and JAPANESE, along with Stalin's Russia (secret pact with Hitler), the deaths in the Korean War were the responsibility of the aggressor, North Korea (and its Soviet Union sponsored . See last Sunday's entry, Saturday's Flying, Fickle Finger of Fate award, and the multiple entries in between. The "you are a kook if:" series hereby exposing the kooks involved in this disgraceful attempt to support that Reverend Wright thesis that the U.S. has been the main terrorist nation in the world, even beginning with World War II.
You ARE a kook if:
140. You really believe the Reverend Wright/AP/AOL thesis that the U.S. is the main source of terrorism/unjustified violence in the world since World War II. (General kookism, with specific Korean War kookisms below; Reverend Wright's assertion that the U.S. provoked Pearl Harbor, and was the primary terrorist in World War II--especially against the "people of color" Japanese is a specific Wright kookism, The idea that the United States was at least equally responsible for the Cold War with Joseph Stalin is a specific, more generally leftist kookism).
141. You are the Associated Press, or work for it or AOL "News", and believe it is an IMPACT, current "news" story that the U.S. military did not do enough to prevent the Massacre" of several thousand prisoners by SOUTH KOREANS during the early days of the Korean Conflict. Now I admit, the question here is whether you are a kook to do this, or an entity desperate for ANTI-AMERICAN propaganda. For the despicable AP, I think we are dealing both with kooks and anti-American propagandists. See the previous archive entries, including Flying, Fickle Finger of Fate awards for explanations of just how bad these first two AP stories were trying to blame the U.S. for an alleged SOUTH KOREAN "atrocity" in the middle of war.
142. You are the Associated Press, or work for it or AOL "News", and believe that it is a current "news" IMPACT (emphasis was in original AOL headline) that U.S. planes may have killed innocent Korean refugees during the desperate early days of the Korean Conflict, some 58 years ago. William Sherman ("War is Hell") would clearly have called them kooks, were he alive now instead of being one of history's most clear advocates of the necessities of war, as he fought to FREE those "people of color" Reverend Wright likes to tak about. George Patton would have regarded them as kooks. I will go so far as to say Dwight David Eisenhower would have regarded them as kooks. Now the Americans, and the families of Americans, who fought and died to save South Korea may have a harsher word than "kook" for the despicable AP and AOL. Does God exist, and is He capable of sending "journalists" to Hell? I truly hope so. Because if He can, I am confident He will in this instance. The Americans who fought, died, and were injured in the Korean War deserve better than the AP and AOL. I trust that thre is at least a chance that the people at the AP and AOL responsible for these Korean War articles will have a cance to associate with Joseph Stalin and Ted Bundy for all eternity. I am sure they would like to interview Adolph Hitler about his grievances aboutt he way the American military acted during World War II.
143. You believe that a Congressional Committee, or Congress, should "investigate" the conduct of the U.S. military in the Korean War (the AP and AOL reported the request of that Korean Commission as if it were a perfectly reasonable request, instead of insanity from kooks--and/or people acting for domestic political effect).
144. You believe Harry Truman was a War Criminal I throw that in, even though the AP and AOL did not DIRECTLY allege that (because Harry Truman was a Democrat--the same reason that there is little media scorn for Lyndon Johnso, who was a worse President than President Bush on multiple levels, including Vietnam). The insane, kooky "logic" of the AP would make Truman (and EVERY war President) a war criminal. No, I think it is essential a kook idea that Truman was a criminal against humanity for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, even though those were acts of TERROR. The idea that you don't doacts of terror in actual war is absurd. Ask General Sherman again. The difference between "terrorists", and the terror of war, is the kind of distinction leftists are incapable of making, because they have an agenda in the first place. It is a matter of the over all circumstances. If your prime goal is to terrorize civilians for no reasonable military cause, then you are a terrorist. If you inflict terror as part of a military campaign, you are standing in the shoes of General Sherman and Harry Truman. The distinction is fine, but it is real. War IS Hell. But wholesale attacks on innocent women and children, as a matter of SPITE, is not really war. One point here: Were American Indians always noble victims? Of course not. They carried on gratuitous acts of terror on women and children. Yes, we did the same thing to their women and children, fairly often. Still, the present politically correct notion that "right" was always on the side of the American Indian is not supportable. All of this is much more complex than the despicable people at the AP would ever recognize, even if they had intelligence beyond that of the Great Apes, because they are interested in an anti-American AGENDA.
145. You believe that the U.S. should "compensate" Korean, or other, "victims" of "unjustified bombing raids 58 years ago (or yesterday--in the absence of extraordinary circumstances as to yesterday; NO circumstances justifying 58 years ago). The AP, of course, implied that the request for "compensation" was perfectly reasonable, and even made a point of saying that the American government had not commented on the Korean Commission "findings" (a policy which I trust we will continue to follow, unless our government wants to make this "your are a kook if:" feature.
146. You, like Barack "World" Obama appears to, believe that SOMEONE (white "Eurp[eam" American males? How "pure"? How "pure" must the members of the "victim" group have to be?) should pay "reparations" to PRESENT "members" of those GROUPS that have suffered historical injustice, such as (incomplete list): African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, Chinese, Women, Native Hawaiians, Native Americans, Native Alaskans (Eskimos), Italians, Chinese and other Asians, and etc. See "Obama and Korea" entry last week).
147. You are a "reasearcher", and say--with a straight face, that every single American will be overweight or obese by 2048. (bonus item having nothing to do with Korea--see today's entry).
148. You are a mainstream media outlet, and report with a straight face the "research" "findings" referenced in 147 above.