Wednesday, August 20, 2008

George Hussein Obama

No, "George Hussein Obama" is not some sort of new, sarcastic nickname for Barack "World" Obama.  (Aren't you ashamed of always suspecting me of sarcasm? I knew you weren't ashamed--just hoping.)
 
I did cheat slightly.  "Hussein" is not the ONLY middle name of Barack's half-brother.  Plus, it is not really logical to assert that "World" Obama is responsible for every member of his extended family.  That is a leftist kind of assertion, but that is the point here.  This is about leftist hypocrisy. It is leftists, including "World" Obama, who are so fanatic about the illogical idea that the U.S. is responsible for all of the poverty in the world, and especially in Africa.  It is Obama who went to Berlin and said we are all citizens of the world.  However, it is obvious that Obama does not regard himself as responsible for even his own halfl-brother, as he is asserting, in effect, that all men are brothers for whom "we" (the U.S.) are responsible.
 
Think of the publicity if John McCain's half brother was living in a shack under a bridge or some such thing--makng $1.00 a MONTH.  (No, I am NOT sure McCain does not have such a half-brother, in the sense I do not know, but I am morally certain the mainstream media would have told me about it if such a thing were true)..  Yes, this charge of hypocrisy has as much to do with the mainstream media as with leftists who regard us as responsible for all poverty in the world, but Obama not reponsible for the poverty of his own half-brother. 
 
Yep.  "George" was found by Vanity Fair living in a one room shack out side of Narobi, Kenya--making $1.00 a MONTH ($12.00 a YEAR--with even $1.00 a DAY, or $365.00 a YEAR being ridiculous in comparison with the weell off, "rich" Barack, assuming that the $1.00 a month is somehow misinformation).  Obama's half-brother was found by Vanity Fair living in obscure poverty in that one room shack. 
 
No big deal for the mainstream media.  They don't care what they would say about McCain.  As to Obama, they suddenly are okay with the conservative view that people are MAINLY responsible for their own actions, and not for every other person in the world (even if part of your extended family). 
 
See the recent entries about how leftists have the racist attitude that "white Americans' have exploited "people of color" throughout history, and that therefore we are morally bankrupt (needing to pay off in "reparations") in the racial/ethnic power struggle that is developing in the U.S. and the world.
 
Come to think of it, maybe I AM being unfair.  Maybe this is an example of a "rich" "white American" failing to take responsibility for an exploited "person of color". Maybe this is just an example of the WHITE part (50%, after all) of Obama coming out. Obama should probably send leftists into further orgasms by making another SPEECH about how he apologizes for being rich, while his half-brother is so poor, and promises to do better--only hoping that his country wil be as good as he is in taking responsibility for poor "people of color" throughout the world.
 
Okay.  I UNDERSTAND why you felt no guilt (see first paragraph) over thinking wrongly that "George Hussein Obama" was some sort of sarcastic reference to Barack.  I can't help it.  It is a disease.  Leftists need to make a compassionate effort to understand this affliction of mine.
 
P.S.  I actually don't worry about the "Hussein".  It seems to be a family name--of no real significance.  I do, however, worry about the "GEOPRGE".  Is that really a common Kenyan name, dating from British imperialism?  I don't know.  It just seems a little amusing, that "Barack" is the name of the AMERICAN born child, while "George" is the name of the Kenyan born child (one of them).  Of course, "Barack" seems to have been Barack Obama's father's name, so maybe it is not so strange in the end.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skip.
I don't know who you are, but I just spent an hour reading various posts you've created in the last couple of months.  You have an interesting point of view.  I enjoy your sarcasm.  

Have fun!  I was a Hillary supporter, said I was going to support Mr. O "because" and now I'm full ahead with McCain.  Even before I hear about Sarah.  

Last night when Mr. O was speaking there was a churning in my stomach.  I am just sick of hearing him say "trust me."

I just don't think I can.