Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hurricane Gustaff: Poor Terrorist Detainees

The media are about to go into orgasmic mode at having a possibly serious hurricane to report on.  Let us not go by the early stories on Gustaff, however, without noting how the Associated Press AGAIN showed how it EARNED its official name ("Anti-American, Despicable Associated Press).
 
Gustaff was initially forecasted to be heading for the area of Cuba where Guantanamo Bay is located.
 
What is YOUR first reaction to that?  Well, you may have no reaction at all (basically my reaction).  Or, especially if you have a relative there, you might have a pang of worry for the AMERICANS at our Cuban naval base.
 
Not the anti-American, despicable Associated Press.  THEY were worried about the ALLEGED (they were careful to use ALLEGED) terrorists/enemy combatants being held by us at Guantanamo Bay.  Maybe a full 25% of the story was devoted to that subeject, including a mention of "vulnerable" tents pitched on abaodoned runways because of the ongoing military trials (AS IF anyone was going to be in those tents, if the tents were even still there, in the event of a HURRICANE). 
 
Let us segue to Texas, where I live.  There is a prison in Huntsville, Texas,  I THINK there are tornadoes in that general area from time to time.  I am SURE there are tornadoes and hurricanes that threaten other FEDERAL or STATE prisons and temporary detention centers (jails). Do you EVER see a NATIONAL story on whether the prisoners are being adequately protected from POTENTIAL bad weather (Gustaff is now projected to miss Guantanamo)?  Of course you don't.  It is NOT "news".
 
Do I CARE about what is being done to "protect" detainees in Guantanamo from a hurricane?  Nope.  And it is NOT because I think they deserve to die (although many of them do).  I just am not CONCERNED about it.  I expect that we will protect them.  But I am not WORRIED about it. What kind of person IS worried about it? 
 
Ah.  Now you get the point.  Persons who work for the "Anti-American Despicable Associated Press" believe the "detainees in Guantanamo are more of a concern than AMERICANS.  I, on the other hand, actually think American CRIMINALS are more to be concerned about than terrorist detainees.  To me, and to ANY reasonable person, precautions to protect these people ARE NOT NEWS.  It is unimportant. I expect it to be done, as I expect prisons to protect prisoners from natural disasters, but it is just NOT IMPORTANT.
 
If you think it IS important, you are stupid.  You should apply to work for the Associated Press.  You will fit in well. 
This is NOT (believe it or not) the FIRST time I have written on this.  LAST SUMMER, the Associated Press wrote the same kind of story, and I said the same kind of thing (you can perhaps find the previous entry in the archives;  I am not going to find it for you). 
 
Let me be as blunt as I can:  If you regard it as "news" to worry about detainees in Guantanamo when a hurricane "threatens", you ARE AN ANTI-AMERICAN LEFTIST.  I can't tell you how twisted your mind is.  Now a Fox News radio report DID mention the detention center in passing--saying the Pentagon was confident it would stand up to a hurricane.  Have I mentioned before that Fox News is PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION.  Now I fully realize that Fox News picks this stuff up from the despicable AP, but it is still stupid to even MENTION the detention cener, as if it is the most important thing about a hurricane threatening that area of Cuba.
 
Q.E.D.  The Associated Press IS a despicable, anti-American organization, whose FIRST impulse is always LEFTIST. 
 
P.S.  Talk about stupid. Hurricane Gustaff?  This is one of those stupidities that we owe to political correctness and feminism.  Hurricanes should have FEMALE names.  Doen'st hurricane HILLARY have a much more appropriate ring (see entry this week about the 3 a.m. phone call Barack "World" Obama made to Hillary Clinton when he realized he was a dead man walking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When a book came out about the "dumbing down" of America, I was skeptical. After reading what ignorant rants are posted online, I am convinced that the book had some merit after all. And you're a good example.

Why not name hurricanes after men? After all, it seems men have been the major species creating all the havoc, chaos, war, murders, rapes, genocides, and just about every other disgusting act out here. You cannot argue with that.

But I get it. You just wan to rant about some ignorant political ideology that somebody fed you years back and don't have the good sense to realize that the rhetoric is old and completely irrelevent. Then again, your poli-feeders didn't shoot out a Memo and tell you that, did they?

This is why I like Darwin's theory of evolution. You and your kind guarantee your own extinction.