Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin: Feminism, Sexism, and My Identity Crisis

Have I become a FEMINSIT?  I have asked that question before this year, and it is beginning to really bother me.  See the previous entry.  I would previously have said that sexiism is part of my bery identity as a person.

However, has Darth Vader (Hillary Clinton or my two feminst daughters, Kenda and Kyla--take your pick) converted me to the Dark Side of the Force?

I worry.  Consider.  After Mitt Romney lost the Republican nomination for President, I switched to Hillary Clinton as MY candidate for President--not just for the nomination, but for the general election.  If she had won, I might still be for her, despite Sarah Palin.  I cast my VOTE for Hillalry Clinton in the DEMOCRATIC primary in Texas,

Now I am going to be voting for Sarah Palin.  Make no doubt about it.  It does not matter that John McCain's name is on top of the ticket.  I am going to vote FOR SARAH PALIN.

You can see my identity crisis here. I am going to end up voting for TWO women this election, when I had the chance to vote for a REAL SEXIST (Obama).  I am serious here.  This is really disturbing for me.  I may have to go into analysis.

P.S.  Yes, this "surfing" during these political events is also beginning to wear on me metnally.  I just saw Doris Kerns Goodman on MSNBC (I think--a part of the National Barack Channel networks).  In case you did not know, Goodman is a leftist POLITICAL HACK masquerading as a historian.  I first became familiar with her long ago, on the Imus in the Morning radio program.  In fact, that is when I first became familiar with John McCain, when he was still a media favorite (he still is an Imus favorite, since Imus is not quite the sanctimonious hypocrite of these other people, despite selling out to MSNBC and the media "elite" during those years before they turned on him).  True to form, Goodman gave nothing but political propaganda with the weight of her "historian hat" supposedly behind it.  Of course, political propaganda is what MSNBC does.  Goodman first said that McCain's choice was primarily relevant because of the light it throws on his judgment and termperament to be President.  MARVEL at that awhile.  Do you wonder why I call this woman a LEFTIST POLITICAL HACK?  Do you wonder why I say MSNBC is an outlet for leftist Democrat propaganda?  WHERE did you hear that pharase before?  RIGHT.  It was in OBAMA'S SPEECH last night.  It is the new lefitst/Obama mantra/catch phrase.  I digress (not really).  Goodman went on to say that you have to question McCain's judgment in choosing a woman with so llittle experience to be a hearbeat away from the Presidency, since 9 Vice Presidentets have become President when something happened to the President (or 1 out of 5).  She went on to say that some 5 others went on to be elected President in their own right, making it one out of 4.  However, that last just PROVES HER BIAS, and how she is FUDGING to amke a POLITICAL case.  If 5 Vice Presidents are elected in their own right, they PROVED THEMSELVES TO THE PUBLIC enough to be ELECTED.  They did NOT become President jsut because a Presidential candidate chose them.  So it is 1 out of 5 (as I CORRECT political hack Goodman in her logic).  Well, 1 out of 5 is a fair number, right.  Yep.  But there are two problems. The first is one Goodman, political hack that she is, failed to address.  That is the EXPERIENCE a VICE PRESIDENT gets before something happens to the President.  I think there has been only ONCE (Willian Hentry Harrison?--not sure) that a President has died SHORTLY after taking office. For example, Truman succeeded FDR.  Okay, maybe it was TWICE that a President died quickly.  That is only 1 out of 20.  Second, even political hack Goodman could not ignore that Obama has no more experience than Palin, and he is running for President.  ALL (100%; 43 out of 43) persons elected PRESIDENT have become President.  Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive as a politcal hack.  So Goodman had to address why Obama was not MORE of a worry than Palin, in terms of lack of experience.  You have to like this one, because it says more about political hack Goodman than about Obama.  She said that "we" have develooed a "comfort level" with Obama (Berlin and all), which we don't have with Paline.  SAY WHAT?  Look up "political hack historian" in the dictionary, and you see a picture of Doris Kerns Goodman.  WHY did Obama pick Joe Biden as VP.  Even MSNBC says it is because people do NOT have a "comfort level" with Obama as Commander in Chief.  If any statement can prove someone is incompetent as an "expert", that satement by Goodman proves it.   This biased stuff can melt your mind after awhile, which is why I  no longer even surf MSNBC or CNN 9beofre suspending that practice for the brief time of these conventions and VP picks).  On the upside:  Doris Kerns Goodman is a WOMAN, although perfectly willing to trash a fellow woman in her role as political hack assassin.  I have not yet descended so far into the loss of my sexist identity that I accept any stupid thing a woman says.

No comments: