Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oreientals and White Americans vs. Black, Brown and Red Americans (or is it citizens of the world)

I have to be honest here.  I think I am about to be a traitor to my fellow "people of color", and certainly to my daughters.
 
I am coming around to the Reverend Wright view (yes, I am morally certain it represents Obama's view of the world, as well) that the world is a racial power game, where the goal of each individual is to gain POWER for that individual's race, and for fellow members of the same race (or ethnic group).  See the two previous entries.  Scientific American tried to tell me, more than a decade ago, that the time of the "white race" in the United Sates is abpit over.  At least one columnist here in the El Paso Times confirmed my education by suggesting that "people of color" were going to have their rightful place in the sun, as they take power away from the soon minority "white Americans".  Then, this week previous week, the same old Scientific American/leftist social scientist/Hitlerian view that politics in the world can be defined as a power struggle between "people of color" and "white Europeans".  That, of course, is also the Reverend Wright view, defended by multiple leftists even as Obama threw Wright under the bus (cynically, for his own political purposes).
 
"Citizen of the world" (shortened to "World" in this blog) Obama has made it clear that this struggle between "white Eurpeans" and "people of color" is, as his mentor, Reverend Wright indicated multiple times, a WORLDWIDE struggle extending throughout almost all of history, and not just a matter of "white Americans" in the U.S.A. Since everyone is a "citizen of the world", it HAS to be a worldwide struggle--especially if you eliminate all "barriers". 
 
Now here is where I am conflicted.  Even though leftists are bringing me around to their re-assertion of Hitler's view of the world being a contest between "white Europeans" and "people of color" for mastery, I have a problem. 
 
Which side am I on?  I have mentioned that, by family history, I am as much as 1/8 Native American (although born blue eyed, with blondish hair--yes, with a Scottish name and Swedish ancestors on my mother's side).  That 1/8 may be 1/16, or some other percentage, but I am confident I have Native American "blood".  How much do I have to have to be a "person of color"?  Are we back tothe 1/8 standard of the infamous, racist Black Codes? 
 
Then there are my feminist daughters.  Note the "feminst" (to my shame).  To my further shame, my daughters have leftist leanings,  even if they are much smarter than your average leftist (too smart to buy into this leftist view of racial and ethnic politics--although my younger daughter has referred to herself as a "border girl" when it suits her agenda, just like a good leftist--although not smart enough to read this blog and be educated by it
 
Even with this new revelation of the racial power struggle in the world, I do not want to be on the same side as my daughters.  They are clearly BROWN (even though you could not tell it by looking at them).  They are at least as brown as Obama is black.  Not only are they 50% Mexican-American on their mother's side, but they have the RED mixed in because of whatever percentage of Indian blood I have.  Therefore, my daughters are clearly "people of color" (despite being able to "pass" as "white").  That means I MUST be on the other side.  After my daughters have shamed me by growing up feminist, they deserve to be on the other side (which we can assume will be the losing side).
 
As Hitler was an honorary Aryan, despite not fitting the profile, I believe I am at least worthy of being a recruit to the "white American/European" side, notwithstanding that unfortunate Indian "blood".
 
I have been convinced by Scientific American, the El Paso Times, Reverend Wright, Obama (remember his support of "reparations"), that there is a racial/ethnic struggle for power int eh world. 
 
But I watched the Olympic Games scoring.  It is true that in sports like boxing there appeared to be racially/ethnic induced (arguably, unless it can all be explained by mere stupidity) against "white Europeans" (especially Russians).  However, there was the same type of biased scoring against AFRICAN-AMERICANS, in favor of ORIETALS (Koreans).  It is true again that there seemed to be some bias in the scoring in favor of ORIENTAL (Chinese) gymnasts, and against American "white Europeans", I remain unconvinced that "people of color" necessarily identify with one another.  For example, one of the primary, "whtie European", female gymnasts has a CHINESE coach.   Orientals may not trust "white European" "foreign devils", but I don't think that trust African (or African descent) "foreign devils either.  Nope.  I don't think they trust my brown daughters (if they are smart), or other brown "foreign devils".  At the very least, I would bet that Orientals do not IDENTIFY with brown and black "people of color", any more than they identify with "white Europeans". 
 
See this past week's entries, where I suggested that "white Americans" should heed the WARNING that they are about to lose their power, and RECRUIT more "white Americans" from "white European" countries (an urgent breeding program, sort of like Hitler proposed, would not be a bad idea either). Problem:  That might DELAY the time when "white Americans" lose power, but there are just not enough "white Europeans" in the world.  We need ALLIES. 
 
China has 1.3 BILLION people.  Then there are all of those other Orientals.  If there is, indeed, a racial/ethnic struggle in the world for mastery, these are ALLIES worth having.  Oh, I know that China is Communist (sort of), but that is a minor detail when you weigh it against the epic struggle going on in the world as to which racial and ethnic groups gain mastery.  If it is "white Europeans" against all "people of color", we LOSE.  Just noe enough of us.  However, what if the "white Europeans" join forces with the ORIENTALS.  Suddenly, we are a worldwide MAJORITY (certainly close).  Plus, we will have all of the major military powers (Russia, China, Britain) in our camp.
 
China is trying to CUT its birthrate--obviously not having this leftist understanding of this racial/ethnic struggle going on in the world for power.  THINK of what would happen if "white Americans" were able to RECRUIT not only white Europeans, but CHINESE  The Chinese could even let their people have children at a greater rate.  They could then shift the overflow HERE. 
 
I tell you.  We could not lose.  We "white Europeans" and ORIENTALS will DOMINATE the world.  To leftist social scientists looking forward to "white Americans" losing power:  Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
 
Wait a minute, you say.  Orientals might well form such an alliance, but can you TRUST THEM.  Might they not join with us to master the blacks, browns, and reds, and then TURN ON the "white Europeans"? 
 
Maybe.  But leftists have convinced me.  There is NO HOPE the way things are going.  "White Europeans" are headed for the fate of the dinosaurs.  It is desperation time.  MAYBE the Orientals will keep the alliance, even after the mastery is accomplished.  If not, we will at least have DELAYED our extinction.  Maybe something will happen. Maybe Orientals will even decide they LIKE having "white Europeans" to share the burnde of mastery with them (isn't "white and yellow man's burden" less of a burden than "white man's burden" or "yellow man's burden" alone?).  We are going to have the burden of taking care of all of those subject black, brown and red people. If the plan fails?  Well, we "white Americans/Europeans" have nothing to lose, do we?
 
).S.  Yes, the above represents HEAVY SARCASM (recurrence of that incurable, dreaded "sarcasm disease" that I have).  I am trying to illustrate to you why I regard that MOST racists in the country today, and in the world, are LEFTISTS.  It is leftists who want to define people in terms of race and ethnicity, even though it makes no sense at all.  That they don't seem to realize this, and keep EXTENDING their concept of racial/ethnic politics should disturb you.  It has disturbed me for a long time.
 

No comments: