Thursday, August 7, 2008

Planned Parenthood: Theft By an Evil Organization (Part II of "Walter Williams and PP")

I have been fighting Planned Parenthood--whether they know it or not--since at least 1965 (even though I am NOT Catholic, and have nothing against artificial birth control, other than I believe abortion is the moral equivalent of infanticide, and can back it up).
 
From observation over those 40 plus years, I am willing to flatly state that Planned Parenthood is the most EVIL organization in the U.S. over that period of time.  That is not JUST because Planned Parenthood is the single most fanatic pro-abortion group in the U.S.A., and has been over that whole time.  It is because Planned Parenthood LIES and DECEIVES.  It distorts how it gets its funds, and how it uses them.  For example, the SCAM the United Way and Planned Parenthood pulled was so much worse than any deceit President Bush ever engaged in on weapons of mass destruction as to not even be close. The United Way would allocate funds to Planned Parenthood, and then assure donors that they could DESIGNATE that their money not go to Planned Parenthood.  But the total amount of money allocated to Planned Parenthood would NOT be affected.  This was a SCAM.  It is one of many scams Planned Parenthood has used over the years both to distort the public/charity funds it receives, and how it uses them, AND to distort its position on abortion.  Way back in the beginning, Planned Parenthood LIED about how it would NEVER favor "abortion on demand", but only wanted to ease restrictions to make reasonable exceptions.  That was the "moderate" position on abortion, and the OFFICIAL position of Planned Parenthood, right up to the moment of Roe v. Wade (even as Planned Parenthood was helping to obtain the JUDICIAL ANTI-DEMOCRATIC FIAT of Roe v. Wade.  Nope.  I was never deceived then (and said so), and am not deceived now.  Planned Parenthood is an EVIL organization to which DECEIT is its lifeblood.
 
Last night the O'Reilly Factor exposed what Planned Parenthood has become, and what it was always heading toward becoming.  Planned Parenthood has become not only a fanatic advocate of abortion, even as it denies it, but also an ADVOCATE of the "Playboy Philosophy" that sex is the ultimate good in this society, and that children should be "taught" about it from an early age.  What O'Reilly showed was exaully explicit "ads" TARGETED AT CHILDREN,  produced on the internet by Planned Parenthood.  The ads were too explicit for O'Reilly to even show anything but a "taste".  The ads, of course, purported to be about how "safe" sex by CHILDREN, gays and others prevents sexually transmitted diseases.  The idea that NO SEX by children is the best way to slow sexually transmitted diseases, AND many other types of damage to children, has never OCCURRED to Planned Parenthood, except to FIGHT against the idea.  It is Planned Parenthood that was behind those birth control pills, and sex information, to 11 year olds in Maine.  It was Planned Parenthood who SUED an undercover teenage journalist (as distinguished from the adult "journalists" who won't go against Planned Parenthood under any circumstances) who exposed the way Planned Parenthood was violating California law.  Among other things, Planned Parenthood has FAILED to report underage pregnancies that could lead to charges of statutory rape.  Forget about isolated polygamist cults.  The MAJOR enabler of statutory rape in this country is PLANNED PARENTHOOD.  I have said that Planned Parenthood has blood on its hands (more than just abortion), and I mean it.
 
Then there is that recent story, mainly shown on Fox News, about Planned Parenthood people CONFIRMING to potential donors that the money would be used for abortions (and/or birth control) of MINORITIES.  Genocide anyone?  Did I not tell you that Planned Parenthood is BUILT on this kind of DECEIT? Never doubt me.
 
Maybe you do not believe me on Planned Parenthood, although you should.  Let us go back to the earlier entry today on Walter Williams.
 
Much as it tries to pretend otherwise, Planned Parenthood is NOT a government organization.  It is a PRIVATE organization, if non-profit (in itself a TAX subsidy).  Remember how Walter Williams suggested what he would tell a farmer who came to him and said:  "Brother, can you spare a dime".  Williams said that he would tell that farmer to go fool around in the busy street near his house for awhile--play chicken or something.  Unfortunately, Williams rightly said that the farmer knew better than to go to Williams for money.  So the farmers would go to CONGRESS to get money from Williams.
 
Well, Planned Parenthood knows what would happen if it came to me and said: "Brother, can you spare a dime".  If they escaped alive (because, unlike Planned Parenthood, I don't believe in murder), I would at least tell them to go straight to HELL--preferably immediately (I really and truly would like to believe in Hell, even though I have never imagined a Heaven I would want to live i more than I want to live in this world). 
 
What has Planned Parenthood done.  Right.  They have done just like Walter Williams' farmer.  They have gone to CONGRESS to STEAL money from ME, as surely as if they had come to my house with a gun.  The Federal Government gives Planned Parenthood 300 million dollars for its truly disgraceful "education" efforts.  Talk about "unasked questions"!!!  How many mainstream reporters do you know who ask Barack "World" Obama what he thinks of THAT, or asks any politician that question.
 
Note the EVIL that is going on here.  I don't dislike farmers, even if I oppose these massive farm welfare bills. I LIKE farmers.  I would hope they all make a good living.  I would even go so far as to say that Walter Williams, even though he is to the right of me and is willing to tell a farmer to go play chicken on a busy freeway, LIKES farmers (or at least has no animosity toward them).   Walter Williams still thinks it is THEFT for farmers to go to Washington and have the IRS FORCE Walter Williams to pay money to farmers.
 
We need a stronger word than theft, don't we, to describe the situation where the IRS is taking money from me to give to Planned Parenthood.  I believe Planned Parenthood is an EVIL organization.  I KNOW Planned Parenthood is doing its best to destroy almost every belief and principle I hold dear.  Planned Parenthood is an ADVOCACY group.  I don't care that it supposedly "separates" its allegedly "non-controversial" "public" services from its controversial activities and advocacy.  First, that is DECEIT.  Second, there are NO "non-controversial" activities of Planned Parenthood.  As O'Relly exposed, Planned Parenthood's "educational" activities are DISGRACEFUL--to my point of view EVIL and destructive.  Yet, I am being FORCED to pay money to people I believe are EVIL. 
 
I submit that this kind of subsidy that leftist organizations routinely get from the Federal Government is WORSE than the economic theft Walter Williams describes.  It is (a word Williams also used in his speech) RAPE--GANG RAPE.  I am being RAPED of my principles, AND my money is being STOLEN.
 
I could NEVER vote for a politician who favored giving public money to Planned Parenthood.  I have this sneaking suspicion that this is yet another reason I can never vote for John McCain.  But I am not SURE of that.  I could probably find out.  Maybe I will, if I ever get tempted (by Barack "World" Obama) to vote for McCain.  As of now, it is not an issue, since I will not be voting for McCain anyway.  For my own peace of mind, I would prefer not to know, unless it becomes relevant.  I will go further:  I could NEVER vote for a politician who said a single kind word about Planned Parenthood. 
 
Maybe Walter Williams and I should join in a new, secret movement to RESTORE the U.S. Constitution and STOP immoral theft of our money to even support EVIL.  Maybe Walter Williams has already started such a SECRET organization (like the original people who signed the Declaration of Independence and organized the Boston Tea Party).  After all, it would be SECRET, and maybe no one has thought to ask me to join (or--humbling thought--thinks the organization will be much better off without me).  If anyone knows of such a SECRET, SUBVERSIVE organization organized to overthrow the Federal Government as we know it, even though in the cause of restoring the original Constitution, let me know it (in secret).

No comments: