Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nancy "Total Failure" Pelosi: Not a Catholic

Yes, the Archbishop of the Catholic Church in Denver, Colorado has confirmed what I told you in this blog (see multiple entries this week).

You CANNOLT be a Catholic and not believe that human life begins at conception. 

Yep.  Llike I said:  I know more about the Catholic Church than supposed Catholic Nancy Pelosi (who even said she "studied the subject a long time).   And I was raised Prebyterian.  The woman is hopelessly stupid.

As I said, when Pelosi said "many Catholics disagree with the Church teaching that human life begins at conception", she was really saying that those people are NOT, and should not consider themselves, Catholic.  

Don't take my word for it.  The Archbishop was interviewed on Fox, and said the very same thing.  HIM I believe.

Told you so.

No comments: