Friday, August 29, 2008

Sexist Recruits: Mainstream Media and the Left Join Me

It is time.  It is time for me and Al Bundy (my fictional hero, and founder of "NO MA'AM").  To quote Obama:  "It is OUR TIME".

Yes, the Democratic nominess for President has now been exposed as a SEXIST, and maybe the entire Democratic Party.  Obama has confirmed it again today, in his sexist dismissal of Sarah Paline.

CNN  (in a John Roberts segment) has brought up the "question" of whether a WOMAN and MOTHER can be both an effective Vice President and mother of a Down's Syndrome baby.  They need all of that attention from their MOTHER, you know.

Sexist that I am, I still would not DARE say something like that.  Is it not THE most hated criticism of feminism that mothers of yound children should not work because it keeps them from properly fulfilling their PRIMARY role as a MOTHER?

Al Bundy is a fictional character, so maybe "our time" is not quite right.  But what I really meant by "OUR TIME" is the time for we sexists to RISE.

We have never been able to get media support before.  We have never been able to get the support of the Democratic Party before. NOW WE CAN.  They are even EAGER to be sexist even beyond my wildest dreams.

Yes.  I think it is TIME.  It is time to start a REAL LIFE organization like Al Budny's "No Ma'am". 

This strikes me as really "NO LOSE".  If Sarah Palin wins, conservatism wins on most issues (just not on crass sexism)  If Sarah Palin loses, leftist Democrats and the mainstream media will probably have to KILL FEMINISM to bring it about. 

This election is really getting fun.

P.S.  If you doubt my credentials as a sexist, remember that I have said, on the record in this blog, that women should never have gotten the vote.  Now I have said this does NOT mean I automatically oppose woman candidates.  So I am not a hypocrite.  Hoever, the objective evidence is that women VOTING have virtually destroyed civilization.  So you might question Obama's qualifications to be Commander in Chief, or even Sarah Palin's (although she is not directly running for that job), but you can't question my qualifications as a SEXIST.  What gladdens my heart is all of these new RECRUITS I am getting to my cause.

S

No comments: