Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin, Vice President

Yes, I now OFFICIALLY endore John McCain for President of the United States.

As a conservative, this is a major surprise to me.  I could not imagine that McCain could pick a person this conservative.  As I said, Goveror Plain is a HEROINE to the pro-life movement, of which I regard myself as a part. 

Again, I did not think McCain had it in him  Now I stand by my statements that this is RISKY.  Plain could cost McCain the election, if she does not do well.  Hoever, that is part of what makes this choice so IMPRESSIVE.  McCain has proven himself willling to take a RISK--a risk on his own judgment.

Therefore, I repeat, I now endorse John McCain for President of the United States.  Nope.  I have not really changed my mind on McCain, although this choice impresses me on many levels. But there is simply no way I could fail to vote for Sarah Palin as Vice President.  This is one election when I am voting for VICE PRESIDENT, with the President just being the running mate.

No comments: